Nokia is painstakingly working on providing newer updates to its devices. Yesterday, the company had kicked-off Android 10 Update for Nokia 6.2. Now, the latest entry-level smartphone Nokia 1 Plus starts getting Android 10 Go Edition Update. The update comes with a bunch of new features, the newest version of a monthly security patch, overall improvements to the system, and more. Here’s you can check all the details about Nokia 1 Plus Android 10 Update (Stable Android 10 Go).
As always, information about the new update had shared by Juho Sarvikas (Chief Product Officer at Nokia) on Twitter. With this, the Nokia 1 Plus has become the first Android Go Edition smartphone to taste the features of Android 10 Go. Today, the company pushes the first-batch of an update for around 19 countries, which include Egypt, Malaysia, Pakistan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and more.
Talking about the availability then, 10% of users will get the update in the first wave. And then by May 2nd, 50% of users will get the update while rest 50% (100%) will get by May 4th. Talking about the features then, the update brings a flurry of new features, faster interface, improved security, digital wellbeing, new app experiences, and more. Below we attach the complete list of countries that will get the update in the first wave.
The update goes official in these countries.
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
Nokia 1 Plus Android 10 Go Stable Update
If you’re using Nokia 1 Plus, then here’s a piece of good news for you. Now you can update your smartphone to the latest iteration of Android, dubbed as Android 10 Go Edition. The OTA (over-the-air) update is rolling out in different phases, It may take some time to reach every device. Till then, you can check the system updates, there are sometimes when OTA notification not arrive. Make sure to check prerequisites, before updating your devices.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Nokia 1 Plus to Android 10
- Connect your device to working Internet and also charge your phone to at least 50% to update without interruption.
- Open Settings on your Phone.
- Then go to System > System Updates.
- After that check for update and it will show the available update.
- Download & Install the Android 10 update on your Nokia 1 Plus.
Now reboot your smartphone. Once done, you can start using your device on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Huawei Nova 7 Pro Stock Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, then you can leave comments in the comment box. Also, share the article with your friends.
More Related Articles: