In January, Motorola has kicked off the Android 10 update for Moto G7 Plus, now the company has started pushing it on the vanilla Moto G7. From the past few months, Motorola has testing soak beta on the Moto G7. After testing it successfully, the brings the stable version of the update in Brazil. The update bags April 2020 security patch, a bunch of system improvements, newest Android version, and some new features. Here’s How you can grab Moto G7 Android 10 Update (Stable).
The smartphone was launched in the Q1 of 2019 with Android Pie 9.0 out-of-the-box. Now it gets the Android 10 stable update. As for now, the update is weeding in the regions of Brazil. The information about the update is also available on the Motorola support page. Not only this, but the OTA (over-the-air) update has started rolling from May 7, and will be expected to finish by June 7.
The update is dropping with a version number QPU30.52-16-2. Talking about the features, then the Android 10 Update for Moto G7 comes with features like new full-screen navigation gestures, Dark Mode, Easy Wi-Fi network sharing, Parental Control, and more. Here you can check the complete changelog.
Android 10 Update for Moto G7 – Changelog
(Translated via Google Translator)
- New navigation with gestures only
- Dark Mode
- Easy Wi-Fi network sharing
- Improvements in the notification system
- Intelligent responses in messages
- Parental control
- More security and privacy
Moto G7 Android 10 Update (Stable)
This is a staged update, which is rolling out in different batches. It might take some time to roll out to every device. We’ll update the article and add the download link of the FOTA zip when it is available. But if you’re in a hurry, then make sure to check the system updates, as there are some times when OTA not arrive. Before updating your device, make sure to check the prerequisites.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
If you’ve any queries then you can leave a comment in the comment box.
You May Also Like – How to Root Moto G7
Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Google Camera for Motorola Devices
- Download Motorola Edge Plus Wallpapers
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups