Are you someone that uses Twitch rarely? or, could you be the person that browses through Twitch using a public PC or anyone else’s device? It is best to log out from your account on devices that aren’t yours. Why you may ask? Well, you wouldn’t want anyone to misuse your account and eventually land in trouble right? Well, we will show you how to log out of Twitch App on Mobile as well as PC.
There can be many reasons why you want to log out from Twitch App. And if that’s the case with you, the logout process varies as per the device. So if you are using a Twitch mobile app, you can follow this guide. We have also included a guide for PC as well. So let’s jump into the guide.
How to Log out of Twitch on PC
Now, the most common platform on which Twitch is being used is none other than PC. Doesn’t matter whether it is a Windows or a Mac PC. The process to log out from Twitch on PC is simple and very easy. All you need to do is follow these steps.
- First, open up the web browser that you use to watch Twitch streams.
- Considering that you are signed in already, click on the profile icon at the top right corner.
- Now, click on the Logout option you will see at the end of the drop-down menu.
- You will now be signed out of twitch on your PC.
Yes, simple as that. It is a similar process that most online services use including YouTube as well. Now that you are familiar with the log out process on PC, let’s move to the Twitch app process.
How to Log out of Twitch App on Android and iOS devices
There are multiple ways you can follow to log out of Twitch App on your mobile device. We will mention the various methods below.
Log out from Twitch App
- Launch the Twitch app on your Android or iOS device.
- Now, tap on your profile picture at the top left corner.
- From the menu, tap on Account Settings.
- With the Settings page open, you will see a big button at the bottom that says log out.
- Tap on the Log out button. You will now be logged out of twitch on your Android or iOS device.
Uninstall the App to Logout
The second way to log out of twitch on your Android or iOS device is by simply removing the app from your device.
- Go to the home screen of your device or open the app launcher.
- Navigate for the Twitch app.
- Once you find the app, tap and hold the app.
- You will see a context menu on the screen.
- Simply tap on Uninstall or Delete option. If the option is not there tap on View Info and then Uninstall from its Settings Page.
- The Twitch app will now be uninstalled from your Android device. Now when you install the Twitch app, it will ask to log in.
- Visit the home screen of your device.
- Navigate to the page where the Twitch app is present.
- Now, tap and hold the app.
- Simply tap on Remove App from the menu.
- The Twitch app will now be uninstalled from your iOS device.
Clear Twitch App Data to Logout
If you do not want to remove the app from your device, you can use this alternate method to log out of the app without actually opening the app. Here is how you can do it.
- Launch the Settings app on your Android device.
- With the Settings app open, search for the Apps option.
- When you find Apps, tap on it.
- It should now display all apps installed on your Android device.
- Scroll and select the Twitch app.
- You will see options such as Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Tap on Clear Data. This will delete all app data from twitch that is stored on your device.
- If you launch the app, it will ask you to sign in again.
And this is how you can log out of Twitch on your PC and mobile. The process to log out from Twitch is simple and easy. It should take you less than a minute to sign out. You can always log back into twitch provided you remember the login credentials. We shared these methods:
- How to Log out of Twitch on PC
- How to Log out of Twitch App on Android and iOS devices
- Log out from Twitch App
- Uninstall the App to Logout
- Clear Twitch App Data to Logout
We hope this guide has helped you in understanding how you can log out of Twitch App on your device. If you have any questions feel free to use the comment section.