Arcade racing fans will be able to get a taste of what The Crew: Motorfest will feel like. Yes, that is right, after numerous months of The Crew: Motorfest going into limited closed betas, the closed beta for the game is starting out soon. During the Ubisoft Connect event that was held in June, we got to take a good look at the sequel to The Crew 2.
Now, if you’re someone that didn’t get access to join the limited closed beta for the Crew Motorfest, do not worry! Ubisoft is now making it available for all to join and play the closed beta for The Crew: Motorfest. So, if you want to get your hands on this brand-new game’s closed beta, you have come to the right place.
Before we dig into the steps of how you can register yourself for the closed beta for The Crew: Motorfest, there are a few things you need to have.
- Ubisoft Account
- Windows 10 PC or PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S
- Ubisoft Connect launcher for PC
If you do not have a Ubisoft Account, it is advisable to create a Ubisoft account for yourself so that you can use it to later register for the closed beta and hope to get access to playing the Crew: Motorfest. Best of all the beta will be available for players on the PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and also on PC. Once you have got yourself a Ubisoft account, it’s time to register for the closed beta for The Crew: Motorfest.
Register for The Crew: Motorfest Closed Beta
Now, let’s take a look at the steps that you need to follow to register for the closed beta for The Crew: Motorfest.
- First off, on your PC or mobile device, launch your favorite web browser.
- Now, head over to the official Crew Motorfest website.
- You will be asked to sign in with your Ubisoft account on the website.
- Once you have signed in with your Ubisoft account, scroll down a bit.
- You will now see a black box with the three different platforms.
- Select the platform that you will be playing The Crew Motorfest on.
- Once selected, click on the yellow Register button.
- You will have to sign in with your Ubisoft account again.
- A message will now be displayed stating that you have now registered for the Closed Beta.
- If you have chosen the wrong platform earlier, you can simply choose the correct platform now and click on the yellow Change button.
Once you have registered for the Closed Beta, you will have to wait for an email. The email, if you receive it, will let you know that you have access to the closed beta for The Crew: Motorfest for the platform you selected earlier.
The good part about his Closed beta is that you can take screenshots, stream your gameplay as well as upload your gameplay to your YouTube or Twitch channels.
The Closed Beta will begin on the 21st of July, 2023, and will come to an end on the 23rd of July 2023. That is three days of The Crew: Motorfest driving, racing, and competing with friends across the supported platforms.
- The Crew Motorfest Release Date, Trailer, System Requirements, and More
- Cities: Skylines 2 Release Date, Gameplay, Trailer, System Requirements, and more
- Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 Turbocharged Release Date, Trailer, Gameplay, System Requirements, and More
- Star Wars Outlaws Release Date, Trailer, Gameplay, System Requirements, and More
- Spider-Man 2 Release Date, Trailer, Gameplay, Platforms and More