Samsung has launched the upgrade variants or we can say the successor of Galaxy S8 named, Galaxy S9 & S9+. It has officially revealed after the lots of leaks and rumors at the Mobile World Congress 2018, mobile show in Barcelona. Well, As we all know that there are lot many things to improve in Samsung Galaxy S8, like the fingerprint scanner placement, smaller bezels than S8, and more. Samsung’s new smartphone S9 has got great popularity from the time of launch. I personally impressed by the S9/S8 features and UI, if you are too, then this post is for you here I am showing How to Get S9 Features on Any Android. Before I start let’s check the features of Samsung S9.
What are the New Features of S9?
- Samsung S8, S9 is the first Samsung phones that come with new TouchWiz UI.
- Rounded Corners
- New Navigation Bar Buttons
- Glance Clock
- New Icons
- Bixby Assistant
How to Get S9 Features on Any Android Device:
1. Rounded Corners
Rounded corners on bezel-less display are looking awesome. So try bezel-less corners on your smartphone. Download Rounded Corner App by click here. After Installation, Enable it and enjoy rounded corners like Samsung Galaxy S8, S9 or LG G6 on your smartphone. You can also change the color or rounded corners background by the change color option.
As we all know that Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S9 comes with new Google Search bar UI and new Clock widget so let’s try it. Install Zooper Widget Pro app on your smartphone & also install Trident for Zooper. After Installation, Follow below steps – How to Get S9 Features on Any Android.
- Take a widget of 4*1 on your home screen.
- Now Tap to configure or resize it.
- Then choose widget theme “Trident” and find “S9 Google Bar”.
- Now configure and resize Google bar, increase the width of the google bar and change the google icon size to small as you see in the screenshot.
- After setting this S9 Google bar, now it’s a time to set a clock or weather widget on home screen.
- Now take a widget of 2*4 on your home screen.
- Now tap to configure or resize it.
- Again choose “Trident” theme and find “S9 weather” widget.
- That’s it.
You need to install Nova Launcher Beta on your smartphone for the best experience. Click here to download Nova launcher beta latest version. On first time start, Nova will ask you to choose the default interface.
- Choose your preset theme as “Dark layout” then choose app drawer style as “immersive” then choose open app drawer action as “Swipe Up”.
- After that, Go to Nova Launcher settings and under Desktop settings set Desktop Grid as 6*4 and change the icon size to 116% and set the font to Light.
- Now go to App & widget Drawer settings and set Drawer app grid dimension to 6*4 and icon size to 120% and the font is also Light & set the app drawer style to horizontal.
- Under dock, settings disable the dock background option and set the icon size to 120% and the font is Light.
- That’s all for the launcher settings.
4. Icon Pack
How to Get S9 Features on Any Android: Download the Elegance UI icon pack for Nova Launcher to get the perfect feel of Samsung Galaxy S9, S8. Click here to download Elegance UI icon pack now. You can also download Aspire Ux S8 icon pack which gives you great icons.
- Now enable this Elegance UI icon pack, Go to Nova launcher settings then tap on Look & Feel now select Icon theme as Elegance UI.
- That’s It.
Wallpaper makes the real feel of Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S9 to your smartphone so here I used S9 Launcher Theme app to make it similar. Click here to download this app now for free. After installation goes to the app and set the Galaxy S8 wallpaper on your smartphone. This app also comes with cool icons and widgets you can also use this app for icon pack – How to Get S8 Features on Any Android.
As we know that when Galaxy S9 is locked then its display is always on, not gone off. This looks cool when it comes to Nokia and now Samsung shows that this feature also looks great on Android devices as well so If you want to get this feature download “Always On AMOLED – BETA” app. Click here to download this app for free in beta version.
7. Navigation Bar
Get Samsung Galaxy S9 features on Any Android phone: If your Android phone is rooted and if the Xposed module is installed on it then, download S8 Navigation Bar module for Xposed after installing this go to the Xposed app then click on modules, now enable the module and restart your device, after restart you will see the new navigation bar on your smartphone.
Now your device is ready to feel you that it is your Galaxy S8, not your old device. That’s all for now, If you really like this post then please share it with your friends even they will enjoy these features on her smartphone.
You have read How to Get S8 Features on Any Android. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Get S9 Features on Any Android ask us by using #YTECHB.