Google has started rolling out the Google Assistant update to Android Marshmallow & Android Nougat. Google Assistant is one of the best Virtual Assistant you may try this it’s amazing. To enable it, all you need to do is make sure that your Google App and Google Play Services App is updated in Beta versions. Here are the steps: “How to Get Google Assistant Without ROOT Easily on Android Marshmallow & Nougat In Any Country”.
Today I will show you How to Get Google Assistant Without ROOT Easily on Android Marshmallow & Nougat In Any Country by this you can enable Google Assistant on One Plus 3 / 3T, LAVA, Moto g4 plus, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Gionee, Micromax, MOTO, Lenovo, Alcatel, SONY, HTC, ASUS, Huawei, Panasonic, LE-ECO, Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, etc.
Steps To Getting Google Assistant:
Note: We tested this out on a Moto G4 Plus, Lava & Xiaomi running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow & Android 7.0 Nougat.
The first thing you will have to do is download and install the Google Search Alpha app:
- Firstly Go to settings then click on Language & Input then select Language as “English US”.
- Then DOWNLOAD, the Google App 126.96.36.199 alpha & above from APKMirror.
- Then, Make sure that You have Google play services 10.5.35 Beta(download it from HERE).
- Go to Settings -> Security, and enable “Unknown Sources“. This will allow you to install apps from downloaded APK files.
- Install the Google App 188.8.131.52 alpha APK on your phone.
- Then Clear data of Google App.
- Then Run Google App and Enjoy.
Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech news, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Reviews and Much more. Also, Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB.