We live in a world where one can connect two devices and make the best use out of them. Thanks to technologies such as Bluetooth and WiFi, you can connect devices wirelessly. This eliminates the need for having cables run around everywhere. With the advent of various Bluetooth devices, you can connect your Smart Tv to these Audio Bluetooth devices and enjoy the audio output. What if you have an Apple TV and a pair of fancy AirPods? Well, you can surely connect the TV to your AirPods. Read on to know how you can connect them.
The Apple AirPods are one of the best in class truly wireless earphones that are available. Sure, various other brands have similar TWS earbuds, but the Apple ones are the best. They are best known for their sound quality and ease of pairing them to an iPhone or an iPad. But, what about an Apple TV? Would it work perfectly with the Apple TV? It does, and if you have an Apple TV as well as a pair of AirPods, then here is a guide on how to connect AirPods to Apple TV.
How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV
Pairing the two devices to each other is simple and super easy. Also, the AirPods will connect over to the Apple TV if both devices are connected to the same Apple ID. If both devices are connected to the same Apple ID, all you have to do is open the AirPods case and then press the Play-Pause button on the remote while on the home screen. You will be able to choose the Audio output device. Select your AirPods and you are good to go. This is a quick process because your iCloud account syncs the list of your connected devices across all Apple devices.
How to Pair AirPods to Apple TV
However, if you haven’t connected your AirPods to any Apple device, and it is your first time using the AirPods, follow these steps to pair the AirPods to your Apple TV.
- First things first, make sure your Apple TV is running on the latest version of tv OS.
- Your Apple TV should be running tvOS 11 or newer.
- Using the Apple TV remote, select the Settings app from the home screen.
- Navigate and select the Remotes and Devices.
- Under that, you can select the Bluetooth option.
- Now, open up the case of your Apple AirPods and press the button at the back of the case.
- The light will start flashing white.
- Now, on your Apple TV, you will be able to see your AirPods listed in the Other Devices list. Select it to pair. The pairing process should begin.
- Ince aired, simply click on the Connect Device option to let the audio out from your Apple TV to your AirPods.
- You can adjust the audio levels by pressing the volume up and volume down buttons on your Apple TV remote.
- That’s it.
And this is how you can connect your AirPods to the Apple TV. The method is the same for your AirPods Max and for that matter almost any Bluetooth headsets or earbuds. It is a simple and easy process that should take less than a minute to set up and get connected right away.
You May Also Like – How to reset Apple TV with or without remote
If you have any issues with pairing the device, feel free to drop a comment below. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: