Samsung kick-started its year with the launch of its latest S-series flagship smartphone – the Galaxy S21. The company offers three new phones under S21 lineup – the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and the Galaxy S21 Ultra. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra packs the most advanced camera setup, thanks to the penta-camera module featuring a 108MP sensor. Apparently, the results are impressive and if you’re looking for a Pixel Camera app for your Galaxy S21 series phone, then you’re at the right place. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra [Exynos and Snapdragon].
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S21 [Best GCam]
As per the spec sheet, the vanilla Galaxy S21 bags the same triple-lens camera setup available in last year’s Galaxy S20. While the contour cut camera module on the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G features a 108MP primary camera, 10MP periscope telephoto sensor, 10MP telephoto camera, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, along with a Laser AF sensor. The new-generation 108MP sensor uses remosaic tech and combine nine pixels into one to create a 12MP masterpiece image.
Samsung is painstakingly working on improving the image quality, auto focus issues, and other things. In terms of software, the default camera app on the Galaxy S21 Ultra uses AI to capture better low-light shots. The stock camera app also bags Samsung’s famous Single Take feature, Pro mode, 8K video recording mode, along with other features. It capture great images in almost every conditions. But if you want to enhance the camera quality to the next-level then you can sideload Google Camera on your Galaxy S21 smartphone.
Fortunately, the Google Camera app (aka GCam Mod Port) works on both the Snapdragon and Exynos variant of Galaxy S21 trio. It packs a list of useful features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s the step-by-step guide by which you can manually download and install Google Camera app on the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra [Snapdragon]
Aside from the performance, one of the best things about the Snapdragon variant of Galaxy S21 lineup is, you can easily sideload the GCam port on it. There are a number of GCam Mod ports available for the Snapdragon variant. Below we attach three different Google Camera mods you can use on your Galaxy S21 series smartphone. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1_samsung] (Recommended)
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk]
- Download GCam 8.1 for Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra [GCam_user_6beta3.201224.0107build-8.1.101.apk]
After installing the app, make sure to apply some changes to the Settings for best results. Below you can check the recommended settings you can apply after sideloading the GCam mod on your Galaxy S21 series smartphone.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra [Exynos]
If you want to use Pixel Camera app aka GCam app on your Exynos powered Galaxy S21 smartphone, then there are only select GCam mod ports you can sideload on your smartphone. Thanks to the Zoran who have ported the app to work on the Exynos powered Galaxy phones. Below we attach the latest Google Camera 7.4 port by Zoran, you can sideload on your Galaxy S21 series phone to capture mind-boggling images. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra [Exynos] (ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk)
The best thing about the ZGCam port is the Night Sight feature sport, Yes, you can use Night Sight on the Galaxy S21 lineup with ZGam. To enable the feature, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs. If you face any errors in the app like crash or lag, I recommend you to follow the installation process.
- For GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1_samsung – Download this config file
- For ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk – Download this config file
- For GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk – Download this config file
- At first download the config file for your device from the afore-mentioned links.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on the Galaxy S21 Series (Exynos and Snapdragon)
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
So, capture your life’s beautiful moments effortlessly with your Galaxy S21 smartphone with the Pixel 5 Camera app.
You May Also Like – Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Wallpapers
- Download Punch-Hole Wallpapers for Samsung Galaxy S20
- Best Cases for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- Best Fast Chargers for Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G
4 thoughts on “Download Google Camera 8.1 for Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra”
I meant configs or configs7 ?
It’s configs7 for GCam 7.X. If you’ve any other query, then let me know.
thank you for a quick reply Haneet. I asked because in text first it is Configs and later configs7 so I was confused.
However neither one worked for me. In the end I have just installed gcam and use it without putting anything in that ( configurations ) folder otherwise it crashes?
What is the use of that folder, does it enable gcam to use other lesnes on s21 ultra or what? Because it works without it and it is def def.improvement from s21 camera for lowlight anyway.
Also one more question : Do you have “lens blur” feature of gcam active, I cant see it? Maybe it doesn’t exist in the 7th version that we have for s21 ultra?