Samsung Galaxy A32 is the company’s latest affordable mid-range smartphone. And the camera is one of the major highlights of the latest Galaxy A32 smartphone. The vanilla Galaxy A32 boasts a 64MP quadruple camera module, while the Galaxy A32 5G offers a 48MP snapper. But both phones capture decent images, thanks to the optimized camera app. However, if you want to take some amazing low-light shots using Night Sight Mode, then you can download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32 and Galaxy A32 5G.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32 (5G) [Best GCam]
Samsung Galaxy A32 goes official with an optimized built-in camera app, Yes, it has the same app that we’ve seen in the other Galaxy smartphones. The default camera app takes nice images in the day light, but, the low-light images are not much impressive. Though, you can sideload the anticipated Pixel 4 (GCam Mod port) camera app on your smartphone and start taking mind-boggling low-light images. You can use the Night Sight mode from Google Camera app to capture better low-light shots.
Both the Galaxy A32 and Galaxy A32 5G are boasts a MediaTek chipsets. And there are only a few GCam ports compatible with the mid-range Galaxy A32 smartphone. The Pixel 4 camera app by Wichaya and Arnova8G2 are working fine on the Samsung’s latest affordable mid-range smartphone. Talking about the features then you can use features like Night Mode, Face enhance, Portrait, Video, Translation, HDR and more. Here’s how you can install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A32 and A32 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32
The Galaxy A32 users can now sideload the Google Camera app on their smartphone. We found two GCam ports which are working on the smartphone, if you want to capture shots in Night Mode, then you can download the GCam Go, while in case of normal mode, you can sideload the GCam 7.3 on your device. Here are the download links of the app.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32 (GCam_5.200604.2138build-7.3.021.apk) [without Night Mode]
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy A32 (4G & 5G) (Camera_Go_1.8.3_Wichaya.apk) [Recommended]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Before sideloading the app, make sure to download the recommended settings configuration file from the next-section, which makes the app (Pixel Camera app aka Google Camera mod port APK) more smooth on your Samsung Galaxy A32 & A32 5G.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with sam-a32.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A32
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Samsung Galaxy A32.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy A72 Live Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: