Last month, Motorola dropped its premium Edge series in the market. The second generation of Edge series offer a couple of different models, starting with the Edge 20 Lite or 20 Fusion, Edge 20 (vanilla), and Edge 20 Pro or Edge (2021). All 2021-line Edge series phones houses the powerful chip and camera. Speaking of the optics, then the 108MP snapper is the headline maker feature of the Edge series. It offers high-quality photos, you can also sideload GCam app to boost up the quality. Here you can Download Google Camera for Motorola Edge 20, 20 Pro, Lite and Fusion.
Google Camera for Motorola Edge 20 Series [Best GCam]
Motorola Edge 20, 20 Lite, 20 Pro are equipped with Samsung ISOCELL HM2 108MP snapper. The triple lens camera module also offers ultra-wide-angle lens and a depth sensor. In terms of software, then the default camera app UI on Motorola Edge 20 series is the typical Motorola affair. It offers a number of useful features such as Night Vision, Pro Mode, Ultra-Res (for 108MP shots), and a few more features. But in case you’re looking for a good camera app alternative, then you can give a try to the Google Camera app.
There are many developers working on porting the latest version of Google Camera app for newly launched phones. Fortunately, the newest version of GCam app is working on the Motorola Edge 20 series phones. Talking about the features, then the Google Camera app offers features such as Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at how to download and install Google Camera on Motorola Edge 20, Edge 20 Pro, Edge 20 Lite, and Edge 20 Fusion.
Download Google Camera for Motorola Edge 20 Fusion (Lite), Edge 20 & Edge 20 Pro
Motorola’s newly launched Edge 20 lineup phones are feature-packed phones, have all essentials including the Camera2 API. Yes, you can easily sideload the Google Camera app on any Edge 20 series phone without diving to the rooting process. The latest GCam mod by Nikita, GCam 8.2, BSG’s GCam 8.1, and Wichaya’s GCam 7.3 is compatible with the Moto Edge 20 Fusion, 20 Lite, Edge 20, and Edge 20 Pro. Here’s the download link of the app.
- Download GCam 8.2 for Motorola Edge 20 series [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto Edge 20 series (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Motorola Edge 20 Fusion, Pro, Lite, and Edge 20 [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Motorola Edge 20, Edge 20 Lite, Edge 20 Fusion, or Edge 20 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Vivo X70 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]
- How to root Android 12 [Guide]