Last month, Vivo’s sister brand iQOO made its comeback in India with iQOO 7. And the camera is one of the centerpiece attractions of the new iQOO 7 smartphone. iQOO’s latest smartphone offers a capable triple-lens camera setup on its back panel. The device captures nice images, but luckily, users can also sideload the third-party Pixel 5 Camera app on their smartphone to boost up the picture quality. If you’re using iQOO 7 and looking for a GCam mod then you’re at a right place, here you can Download Google Camera for iQOO 7 and iQOO 7 Legend.
Google Camera for iQOO 7
iQOO 7 offers a Sony IMX598 48MP camera sensor as its primary camera, which uses 4-in-1 pixel binning technology to capture full 48MP shots. Apart from that, it also features a 13MP wide-angle lens and a 2MP mono lens. It bears the same camera app from Vivo phones, that we’ve seen on the Vivo X60 Pro and on other Vivo phones as well. Although, it’s an improved app but still doesn’t as impressive as the Google Camera app. So, if you want to capture mind-boggling low-light shots then sideload the GCam app on your iQOO 7.
Google Camera’s newest port (GCam 8.1) by BSG is working fine on the iQOO 7 and iQOO 7 Legend. In terms of features, then users can use features of Google Camera such as Astrophotography, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & few others. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera on iQOO 7 and iQOO 7 Legend.
Download Google Camera for iQOO 7 (Legend)
iQOO’s latest phones support Camera2 API out-of-the-box. This feature lets use easily sideload Google Camera app on your iQOO 7 or iQOO 7 Legend smartphone. Here we attach two different GCam ports compatible with iQOO 7 series phones, GCam 8.1 by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05. Here’s the download link of the app.
- Download Google Camera for iQOO 7 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
- Download Google Camera for iQOO 7 & 7 Legend (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVr_ENG.apk) [Latest]
The GCam 8.1 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your Redmi Note 10 series phone, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
For GCam 7.3
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with iqoo7-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
As I said earlier, there’s no need to do much changes in the latest GCam 8.1 mod port, although you can do some changes according to your needs from the settings section.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your iQOO 7 and iQOO 7 Legend.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android Phones
- Download iMac 2021 Wallpapers [6K Resolution]
- How to Play GTA 5 on Android for Free with Xbox Game Pass