Xiaomi’s spin-off brand Black Shark has started rolling out JoyUI 11 based Android 10 Update on its second-generation gaming smartphone, dubbed as Black Shark 2. This is a staged rollout, and in its first batch, only a few units will receive the Android 10 update. In October 2019, Xiaomi announced the JoyUI 11 for Black Shark devices. Now, It finally arrives on the last year’s Black Shark 2. Here’s How you can get JoyUI 11 based Android 10 Update on Black Shark 2.
The company has scheduled the wider rollout for May 6. Not only this, but Black Shark also confirmed that the update would also be available for Black Shark 2 Pro from April 30. Talking about the JouUI 11, then It brings a cluster of gaming-centric features on the device like Shark Space 3.0, Personalizes Settings in Game Space, and more. This release also brings all the basic features of Android 10.
In terms of changes, then Android 10 Update for Black Shark 2 Pro ushers your device with system-wide dark mode, latest monthly security patch, full-screen navigation gestures, New File Manager, overall system improvements, and a more. The new build bags JOYUI 11 20.04.22 software version and weighs around 1.8GB in size. Here you can check the complete changelog.
Android 10 Update for Black Shark 2 – Changelog
- Brand new designed Black Shark Themes (Thousands of MIUI Themes)
- Compatible with Mi Account and Mi Cloud support, including Find my phone, Black up and Data Sync, etc.
- New file manager
- Mi Share, Wireless print, Cast supported.
- Improved system tools with richer functions
- Natural Dynamic Sound System
- Full Screen Gestures
Black Shark 2 Android 10 Update
The Android 10 based JoyUI 11 update now available to download for Black Shark 2. The update OTA is currently weeding in India and some other regions. If you’re waiting for the OTA notification, then make sure to check the system updates once, because there are some times when notification does not arrive. You can also try by rebooting your device. Before updating your device, make sure to check the prerequisites.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 on Black Shark 2
- Copy the downloaded Black Shark 2 Android 10 firmware on your phone storage (Internal Storage > OTA Folder).
- Now open Dialer app and dial *#*#1027#*#*.
- You will get some options on your phone, so click on “Local Update.”
- It will detect the Black Shark 2 Android 10 file and start upgrading. Wait until progress shows 100%, then restart your phone.
- It can take some time (5min – 10min) to boot into the system with the Android 10 & JoyUI 11.
- Enjoy your new Joy Ui 11 update!
You May Also Like – Download MIUI 12 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, regarding this article, then you can leave the comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: