After seeding the release candidate to developers last week, Apple kicks-off the watchOS 7.5 update to the public. As always, the software packs a number of new features, improvements, and fixes. In terms of details, then the latest build brings subscription content in the Podcasts app along with some other features. Here you can check everything about the watchOS 7.5 public update.
Apple knocks-out the new software update on Apple Watch with 18T567 build number and measures around 220MB of size for downloading. Obviously, the watchOS 7.5 is available for Apple Watch Series 3 and newer models. Any Apple Watch user can freely update to the newer build and taste the new features.
The incremental update bags Apple Card Family and Subscription Podcast support to the Apple Watch. Apart from that, the latest update also carry ECG app and irregular heart rhythm notifications support for Malaysia and Peru. We can also expect system-wide improvements with this build. Here you can check the complete changelog before sideloading the watchOS 7.5 update on your Apple Watch.
watchOS 7.5 Update – What’s New
watchOS 7.5 includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes:
- Access to subscription content in the Podcasts app
- Apple Card allows members to track expenses, manage spending, and build credit together with a Family Sharing group
- Support for the ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4 or later in Malaysia and Peru
- Support for irregular heart rhythm notifications in Malaysia and Peru
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/HT201222
Download watchOS 7.5 Update
Apple also seeds the iOS 14.6 / iPadOS 14.6 alongside the watchOS 7.5 public build. After updating your iPhone to the newer version, you can easily sideload the latest watchOS 7.5 public update on your Apple Watch. You can follow below steps to update your Apple Watch to the newest build.
Note: You’ll not lose any data if you update your Apple Watch through the airborne update (aka OTA).
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.6.
How to install watchOS 7.5 Update on Apple Watch
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
- That’s it.
That’s it. Now you can start using your Apple Watch running on watchOS 7.5 public update.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy A-series Live Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends on your favorite social media platform.
More Related Articles: