Yesterday, Apple released the big watchOS 10.1 update, and with no delays, today the tech titan has initiated testing for the next incremental upgrade – watchOS 10.2. The new update is now available for developers, read on to learn more details about the new watchOS 10.2 beta update.
Apple is pushing the new software upgrade with 21S5331f build number, the first beta weighs 468MB in download size. If you are a developer, then you can freely upgrade your eligible Apple Watch to watchOS 10.2 beta. At the time of writing, the upgrade is available for developers only, it will also be released for public beta testers in a matter of time.
watchOS 10.2 is expected to bring some new features to the watch, but as always, there are no details mentioned in the release notes. Till then, you can explore the recently released watchOS 10.1 and its features, or try out the new Double Tap gesture if you own the new Apple Watch Series 9 or Watch Ultra 2.
watchOS 10.2 Beta
If your iPhone or iPad is running on the latest version of iOS 17.2 beta, then you can easily sideload the watchOS 10.2 beta on your Watch.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap General > Software Update.
- Select Beta Updates and enable watchOS 10 Developer Beta or Public Beta option.
- Go back and download the first beta of watchOS 10.2.
- That’s it.
Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged at least 50% and connected to a WiFi network. After installing the beta profile, open the Apple Watch app on your phone, head over to General > Software Update > Download and Install, then install the new software.
Now the watchOS 10.2 beta will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
- watchOS 10.1 brings Double Tap, NameDrop, My Card, and More
- Apple rolls out iOS 17.2 Beta 1 with Journal app and more
- How to Set Up and Use Personal Voice on iPhone [iOS 17]
- How to Set up and Customize Contact Posters on iPhone [iOS 17]
- How to Ping Your Apple Watch from iPhone [iOS 17]
- How to use Apple Maps Offline on iPhone [iOS 17]
- How to Change App Icons on iPhone [iOS 17]