In the month of May, Apple originally started testing watchOS 7.6 on the Apple Watch. Now the company rolls out fifth beta build of watchOS 7.6. With the fifth release of beta build, we can expect that the public release will be available soon. The latest beta bring improvements and fixes to the Apple Watch. Here you can check everything about watchOS 7.6 Beta 5 Update.
Apple knocks out the latest beta patch of watchOS 7.6 with 18U5561a build number. The incremental weighs less than the major releases, so, you can easily update your Apple Watch to the newer software. Obviously, the update is freely available for developers. Like every other watchOS 7 updates, this one is also available for Apple Watch series 3 or newer models. If you’re running on watchOS 7.6 then you can update your Watch to the new software for better performance.
Apple dev beta updates do not feature a detailed changelog and the same is going with the release of watchOS 7.6 beta update. But we can expect that, the watchOS 7.6 fifth beta update will carry bugs fixes and system enhancements. You can still use the essential features of watchOS 7.5 and new ones of the watchOS 7.6. If you want to update your Watch to latest software, then you can follow below steps to update your Apple Watch to watchOS 7.6 Beta 5 update.
Before moving to the next section, here you can check the details of watchOS 8, its feature, compatibility, and more.
watchOS 7.6 Beta 5 Update
If your iPhone or iPad is running on iOS 14.7 beta 5 or iPadOS 14.7 beta 5, then you can easily sideload the update on your Watch.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.6 beta 5 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.6 beta 5 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to install watchOS 7.6 Developer Beta 6 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.6 developer beta 5 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – How to Download Windows 11 Insider Preview
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: