iPhone X is the latest and unique Smartphone available in Market from Apple. The design of iPhones is changed with the iPhone X. First, they removed 3.5mm Headphone jack and then Home Button. But it is accepted by the users because iPhone never compromises with the Performance and Design. The iPhone X comes with new features that everyone wants to try it. And so if you have the iPhone X and you are not a fan of Gestures, and you are missing the Home button. Then here is How to Add a Home Button in iPhone X.
To overcome the lack of Home Button experience, you can add a Virtual Home button in iPhone X. It works similarly as Home Button in other iPhones, and you don’t need to rely on Gestures. Virtual home Button brings more features, and it is handy to use.
How to Add a Home Button in iPhone X
The method will work with all the iPhone X. There is no need of any third party Apps on your iPhone X. So this seems an easy and perfect method to experience Home Button on iPhone X. You can assign all the gesture functions in one Button.
- Open Settings App on your iPhone X.
- Then Go to General option in Settings.
- In General settings, Click on Accessibility.
- Scroll down, and you will find Assistive Touch click on it.
- Then Turn On the Assistive touch.
- Now you have to move the Assistive Touch and locate it to the place of Home Button.
- After setting up the Assistive touch at the place of Home Button, you can Assign the Functions of Button. Map According to the Home button that you have used on other iPhones.
- HOW TO PROPERLY USE IPHONE X WITH EASE
- HOW TO GET ANDROID & IOS NOTIFICATIONS ON PC
- DOWNLOAD APPLE IPHONE X STOCK WALLPAPERS FOR YOUR DEVICE
- TOP 5 iPhone X TRICKS AND TIPS TO KNOW ABOUT
You have read How to Add a Home Button in iPhone X. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Add a Home Button in iPhone X, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.