iPhone X seems to have new Cool features, which makes iPhone X different. But what if you own an Android device, don’t worry you can get some of the iPhone X features on your Device. Here you will know How to get iPhone X features on any Android device without root.
How to get iPhone X features on any Android device
1) iPhone X Notch
iPhone X have a notch on top, but it’s a part of the hardware, not software. But you can get the same look like the notch in your Device screen.
- Open Play Store and Download XOutOf10 in your Android Smartphone.
- Now open the App and you will see three options.
- First of all, permit Drawing over Apps.
- Now You can Tap Start whenever you want the Notch feature.
[appbox googleplay com.idoideas.xoutof10&hl=en]
2) Control Center
Control Center in iOS 11 comes with more options than in iOS 10.
- First Download Control Center iOS 11 from Play Store
- Then Open Tha App and Grant permission to Allow modify system settings.
- In App, you get Options like Size, Color, Position, Background, and Music Control. By default, it comes with iPhone X like Control panel. But you can choose your own.
- Now you can swipe up from bottom to access control center.
[appbox googleplay com.luutinhit.controlcenter&hl=en]
3) Lock Screen
As the screen is also different in iOS 11, you have to get it too.
- Download Lock Screen iOS 11 from Play Store.
- Open the App and Grant all the permission it asks such as for music, notification etc.
- Disable the system lock screen, so that it can work better.
- Now open the App & activate the lock screen, Turn on options that you want to get on the lock screen.
- After complete Setup, you can use it. You will also get the Control Center embedded in it and it works great on the lock screen.
[appbox googleplay com.lomo.ios11.lock.screen&hl=en]
This is it if you have more options to get iPhone X features, Share with us in the comment section. If you liked it share it with others.
You have read How to get iPhone X features on any Android device. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to get iPhone X features on any Android device, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.
“Disclaimer: Product Images, Features, Colors, Product Price, and specifications shown here are for representational purposes only, and the actual may vary.”