If you are facing any error on connecting Z3x Box with a computer or not detecting phones then you need to install specific Z3x USB drivers and Smart card drivers. So here you can download Z3x Box Driver & Z3x Smart Card driver for free to fix those errors. We will also explain how you can install Z3x box driver on your PC.
What is Z3x Box Driver?
It is a set of drivers which includes Serial port driver and Smart card driver for PC. It helps to detect Samsung and LG device while using the Z3x box tool to customize their phones. Drivers are essential for every tool which act as a bridge between the tool and the device.
The Z3x Box driver is available for most of the Windows version including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP & more which you will know later in this guide. If you want to fix errors then you definitely need the specific driver.
Z3x Box Driver – Features
- Easy Installation: It is easy to install both Serial Port driver and Smart card driver on any Windows PC.
- Support Many Smartphones: Z3x Box driver helps to connect various Samsung & LG devices for further customization.
- Small Size: The driver is very small in size and it is around 2MB including both Serial USB Driver and Smart card driver.
- Multi-OS Support: The driver is available for almost all the Windows OS released after Windows Vista.
- Windows Vista (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
- Windows XP (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)
Z3x Box Driver – Download
How to Install Z3x Box Drivers Manually
Once you have downloaded both Z3x Box driver and Smart card driver now you need to properly install the driver. Follow the below step by step guide to install the driver.
- Transfer the downloaded drivers to the computer. Extract the VER2 zip file.
- Connect the Z3x box to PC using its cables.
- Right click on Windows icon and open Device Manager or search for Device Manager and open it.
- In Device Manager expand the Other devices section.
- Right click on USB Serial port and select ‘Update Driver Software’.
- Then select ‘Browse my computer for driver software’ > ‘Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer’.
- While pointing on Show All Devices, click on Next > Have Disk > Browse. Locate the ftdiport.inf file inside the extracted VER2 folder and click on Open > OK.
- Now select ‘Z3x Box Serial Port’ under Model and click Next.
- This will Install the Z3x box driver on your PC. If you to install Smart card driver then follow further instructions.
- Run the download Z3x & Smart Card driver application and Install the driver.
- It will install the driver to the default location and help to detect devices.
So this is how you can easily install the Z3x box driver on your Windows PC to fix not detecting devices error.