Microsoft has released the Tuesday patch for Windows 11 22H2 and 21H2 versions for the month of June. The Tuesday patch update is released to everyone in the first fortnight of every month. The new Windows 11 Tuesday patch for the 22H2 version comes with version KB5027231 and build 22621.1848. For the 21H2 version, the Windows 11 patch is available with version KB5027223 and build 22000.2057.
As one would expect from a monthly update, the latest Windows 11 update brings a host of new features and bug fixes that improve the performance of Windows 11. You may already be familiar with some of these new features, as some of them were already included in the preview builds for Insiders.
Windows 11 KB5027231 (22H2 Version)
The new Tuesday patch comes with some new features and many bug fixes including addressing Windows security vulnerabilities. Some of the main improvements of this build are:
- Easily see storage capacity across all your OneDrive subscriptions
- High quality audio at lower power via Bluetooth Low energy audio
- Fixes Windows security issues
- Fixes ‘Narrator announce text attributes like misspelled or comments incorrectly’
- Fixes ‘Touch keyboard layout appeared incorrectly’
- This update addresses a known issue that affects 32-bit apps that are large address aware and use the CopyFile API. You might have issues when you save, copy, or attach files. If you use some commercial or enterprise security software that uses extended file attributes, this issue will likely affect you. For Microsoft Office apps, this issue only affects the 32-bit versions. You might receive the error, “Document not saved.”
- This update addresses a compatibility issue. The issue occurs because of unsupported use of the registry.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the Windows Kernel. This issue is related to CVE-2023-32019.
The latest patch update includes all the changes that were part of the previous OS preview release. You can check the full list of changes here.
Windows 11 KB5027223 (21H2 version)
The monthly Windows 11 update for the 21H2 version also brings some improvements, although it is smaller in scale compared to the 22H2 version, which remains Microsoft’s main focus until the release of the next major update.
The update addresses several issues, including fixing the problem with the Narrator announcing text attributes incorrectly, fixing issues that occur when connecting to certain printers, addressing audio playback issues, and more. Additionally, the update includes fixes for Windows security issues, as is customary with these monthly updates.
You can check the complete changelog by heading to this page.
If you are using Windows 11 either the 22H2 version or the 21H2 version you will get the specific monthly update on your PC. As this update is available to everyone, you don’t need to be a part of any beta channel. And if you are, then you may not receive the update.
To check for the update go to Settings > Windows Update, Here you can check for the new update and the latest Tuesday patch will appear that you can install on your PC.
- Microsoft celebrates Pride with a new set of Windows Wallpapers
- Windows 11 Gears Up for AI Integration: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Change Mouse Cursor in Windows 11
- Download Windows 11 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
- Best Windows 11 Themes for Desktop
- How to get Google Play Store on Windows 11
- How to sideload APKs on Windows 11