Last month, Vivo has shared a roadmap of iQOO UI (Android 10) for iQOO devices, which will start arriving in the month of June. Today, the news came out that, Vivo launches beta recruitment of Funtouch OS 10 based Android 10 for Vivo X30 & Vivo S1. The update comes with a bunch of new features to your device alongside the latest security patch. If you want to access all these features. Then, here’s how you can grab Funtouch OS 10 based Android 10 Beta Update for Vivo X30 & Vivo S1.
After successfully rolling out the Funtouch OS 10 beta on Vivo S5, Nex, X27 (Pro), and Nex 3 (5G). Now the beta testing goes live for the Vivo S1 & Vivo X30 in China. As of now, the company has no plans to release it in India. This is the first batch of the beta program in which only 400 users will get the update on their devices. This is a beta update, you may encounter some bugs.
Talking about the features, then the update comes with features like intuitive UI, brighter color elements, more rounded & original icons, live dynamic wallpapers, a bunch of system improvements, and a lot more. The update also brings April 2020 security patch on both Vivo X30 and S1. Here you can check the complete changelog of Vivo S1 & Vivo X30 FuntouchOS 10 Update.
FuntouchOS 10 Update for Vivo S1 & X30 – Changelog
- The system version is upgraded to Funtouch OS 10 & Android 10, and the bottom layer is upgraded to further improve system performance and stability.
- The Jovi homepage has a new look. The new Jovi homepage presents all kinds of information more intuitively in front of your eyes, allowing you to live a good life every day.
- Add a telephone secretary. When you encounter inconvenient answering, or when you encounter a call from a strange number or sales number, you can ask the telephone secretary to answer the call for you.
- Updated driving scene functions. Jovi voice, rich shortcuts, smart unlock, call broadcast and other functions will bring you a more convenient experience in the driving environment.
- Jovi IoT upgrade, combined with AI capabilities, can now automatically discover smart hardware in your home or office, helping you quickly connect devices and intelligently control your smart hardware through voice and scene settings.
- Wisdom Meng pet supports language chat, and talk to your beloved Meng pet through voice.
- The main interface is newly revised, and the visual design is more interesting, which is more preferred by children.
- The content is more abundant, and suitable content can be recommended for children aged 0-12 according to age stage, including dozens of categories such as popular science puzzles, artistic influences, and more than 200 videos.
- Security inspection, comprehensive security inspection of mobile phones, to create a safe environment for your use.
- Intelligent cleanup recommendation, according to the status of the phone, intelligently recommends easy-to-clean content for you, making data cleaning easier.
- Screen usage time, counting your phone usage time, number of unlocks, and number of notifications received, so that you can intuitively perceive the daily usage of the machine.
- Added a shortcut for clearing desktop corners with one click, making the desktop instantly clean.
- Press and hold the brightness bar and volume bar to zoom in and make fine adjustments. The enlarged brightness bar and volume bar provide dark mode and automatic brightness switch. Each detail is optimized for your convenience.
- Added double-speed playback function to increase playback speed and make recording listening more efficient.
- Added exchange rate conversion function, online real-time exchange rate data, making it easier to understand exchange rates abroad and across borders.
- Added the option to customize the lock screen charging effect. Choose a charging effect that you like, and your phone will bloom after you lock the screen.
- Optimized the processing logic of some menu levels and some menu functions.
How to get FuntouchOS 10 (Android 10) Update on Vivo S1 & Vivo X30
If you’re using Vivo S1 or Vivo X30 then, you can apply to the beta program from May 1 to May 10. While the internal testing will be started from May 15 to June 15. Make sure that your smartphone is running on the latest software version.
Here’s the Funtouch OS 10 update link for Vivo X30 & Vivo S1. After joining the beta program, you will get the OTA notification by which you can update your smartphone to the Funtouch OS 10. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download OnePlus 8 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: