Twitter is rolling out the new tweetstorm feature to its users, it is amazing for those who love to rant. Twitter has decided to launch some new features, it includes 2 major features – tweet of 280 characters limit and Tweetstorm feature. Both the features will be available soon for all the users, for now, these features are in testing phase. Some unofficial tools are available on the web by which you can easily access these features. We covered a way to post 280 characters tweet on twitter, you need to take a look if you want. In this post, I will tell How to Use Twitter Tweetstorm feature on Android.
What is Tweetstorm?
A tweetstorm is a series of related tweets posted by a Twitter user in quick series. Thousands of users are using this feature, President Donald Trump, also uses the tweetstorm feature on a day to day life. Trump Tweetstorm is very famous, president mostly uses this feature.
Note: For Now, This feature is not available to all users, it will roll out to all very soon. If you want this feature forcefully on your smartphone, then you need to update your Twitter app from 7.22.0 stable version to v7.25.0 alpha version. Download Link of the alpha version is available below.
How to Use Twitter Tweetstorm Feature:
- At first, you need to update your old app. Here is the link of Twitter V7.25.0 alpha version. For the stable version click on the below play store icon. Price: Free
- After updating, open the Twitter App on your handset. Now tap on the tweet icon for new tweet or tweetstorm & notice that the layout of this window has changed. A new “+” icon now appears at the location where the old Tweet icon was located. The old icon is now shifted to the right top corner of the screen, and the named changed to Tweet All for tweetstorm.
- Write a normal tweet, now tap on the new “+” icon for adding a new tweet in Tweetstorm, and so on. Now your tweetstorm is ready to use.
- In tweetstorm, there is not text or characters limit you can add infinite tweets to a single tweetstorm. This works on both Android & iOS devices.
- If you have any query regarding this, comment below.
Explore more articles regarding Twitter:
- How To Write A Tweet of 280 Characters on Twitter
- How to Get Old Twitter UI in Chrome
- Twitter Lite App Launched for Slow Network Connections
You have read about How to Use Twitter Tweetstorm Feature. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks and Tips, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Use Twitter Tweetstorm feature, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.