Twitter has decided to launch some new features, it includes 2 major features – tweet of 280 characters limit and Tweetstorm feature. Both the features will be available soon for all the users, for now, these features are in testing phase. Some unofficial tools are available on the web by which you can easily access these features. We covered a way to post 280 characters tweet on twitter, you need to take a look if you want. In this post, I will tell How to Use Tweetstorm on Twitter without Root on Android.
What is Tweetstorm: A tweetstorm is a series of related tweets posted by a Twitter user in quick series. Thousands of users are using this feature, President Donald Trump also uses the tweetstorm feature on a day to day life.
How to Use Tweetstorm on Twitter without Root on Android:
- Till now, there is not an official to use tweetstorm on twitter. Also, there are some illegal methods for rooted smartphones by which you can easily use twitter storm feature. Check below to get Tweetstorm on Twitter on a non-rooted android smartphone.
- At first, you need to install “WriteRack” app on your smartphone, it is freely available on Google Play Store. Click on the below icon for a direct install. Price: Free
- Open the app, the app will let you connect your Twitter account with it. Enter your account details and click on continue button.
- After filling the account details, you need to write a tweetstorm tweet. You can write your tweet in series, here you can write a tweet then press enter for the next part of the tweet. As you can see in the screenshot.
- If you have any doubts regarding this post, comment below. If you found this helpful share it with others using share buttons.
Explore more articles regarding Twitter:
- How To Write A Tweet of 280 Characters on Twitter
- How to Get Old Twitter UI in Chrome
- Twitter Lite App Launched for Slow Network Connections
You have read about How to Use Tweetstorm on Twitter without Root on Android. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks and Tips, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Use Tweetstorm on Twitter without Root on Android, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.