Sharing files with your nearby friends and others are very easy after using the SHAREit app, but these days SHAREit works slow. As you read our last post about Files Go Beta, the file manager comes with the inbuilt file sharing feature. The file sharing in Files Go beta is very easy, secure, and faster yes you can now share your files by using File manager. So I think to post a detailed post on How to Share files using Files Go Beta by Google (Full Guide).
Files Go Beta is the File Manager App from Google. Files Go is a smart File Manager that will recommend files and Apps to clean up from your Device to free up Space. So it helps you out if the storage is running out of space in your Device. In Files Go Beta you can also Transfer or Receive Files from other Files Go Beta user. You can easily access everything from one Place. Now you can also share files with your nearby friends securely without internet. Below you can read about How to Share files using Files Go Beta by Google.
How to Share files using Files Go Beta by Google:
Download Link of Files Go Beta is given below, click on the Play Store icon for download it.
- For sharing the files using Files Go, click on the Files tab available at the right bottom of the home screen, then scroll down and here you can see the option “Transfer securely without Internet”.
- There are two options – Send or Receive, if you are Sender then choose the Sender option and if you are receiver then choose the receive option. It takes the permission from the receiver to connect with the sender.
- The user who sends the file can choose the Send option and user who can Receive the file can choose the receive option. Then both the users can be connected to each other using Bluetooth, but share the data using WiFi automatically. The app will let your permission to enable the location access, enable it.
- Now you can select the file you want to send to your friend, here you can send files from Downloads, Images, Videos, Audio, Documents, Apps, and Received Files. Files Go gives the ultimate speed during sharing. According to me and my five days of usage, it is better much than SHAREit.
- After sharing the files, press the back button and Disconnect the connection with your friend.
- If you have any query regarding this post, comment below.
You have read How to Share files using Files Go Beta by Google. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Share files using Files Go Beta by Google, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.