IDM is the best way for downloading files in computers. I found a problem in IDM that some files don’t support resume function. Also sometimes the file which supports resume function doesn’t resume. It is because of IDM couldn’t reach the URL. This issue can occur in any case so you don’t have to worry. It can be solved easily without any data loss. You are reading about How to Resume Non-Resumable file in IDM.
How to Resume Non-Resumable file in IDM
1) When you get pop-up that the file can’t be resume, don’t delete or change anything about the file.
2) Copy the referrer URL from file properties (you can open properties of any file in IDM by clicking left mouse button 2 times) and search it on your browser.
3) You have to do is Download the same file from the same website. When you get pop-up for downloading in IDM don’t start it.
4) Copy the Address from download pop-up. Then go to file property that you want to resume.
5) Change the Address of the file with the copied Address. Then Click on OK.
I hope that this method works for you. Well, it always works for me. If you have any problem with the steps don’t forget to ask in the comment section.
You have read How to Resume Non-Resumable file in IDM. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding How to Resume Non-Resumable file in IDM ask us by using #YTECHB.