It’s been a while since an Android update news for Realme phones. And finally, after a few quiet weeks Realme UI 2.0 Beta program goes live for Realme Narzo 10. Realme 2.0 is based on Android 11 update and it will be the first major Update for Realme Narzo 10 after its release. Here you will know how to apply for Realme Narzo 10 Realme UI 2.0 Early Access.
Realme Narzo 10 is a budget phone and it will be great to see the Android 11 update on Realme Narzo 10. As of now there are still many mid-range and flagship phones from different OEMs still struggling to receive Android 11 update and Realme Narzo 10 already getting the beta which means soon the stable build will also go live.
Realme follows the similar process for releasing a major update where the first step is always a Beta program. It allows Realme users to experience the latest Android update before the official release. So if you have Realme Narzo 10 and want to experience Android 11 then this is your chance.
Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 brings many new features including a bunch of customizations. The Android 11 update for Realme Narzo 10 brings features such as AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. You can also access the basic features of Android 11 after sideloading this build.
Realme UI 2.0 Early Access for Realme Narzo 10
As you know this is the same as beta builds, so this update will not be near to stable build and you may have to excuse some bugs on the phone. But the company has already shared what’s not working in the update so that you can check if it is going to be an issue for you or not.
The Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program went live from 27th Feb and it is available for limited users. But Realme will open the program more than one time in the coming weeks. So if your application is not selected in this batch, then wait for the next batch.
This Realme Naro 10 with Realme UI 2.0 Early access has temporarily disabled the selfie shooter with Night Scene mode alongside Night Scene Wide-angle mode
- Charge your phone to at least 60%
- Update your device to the required UI version→[RMX2040_11.A.39]
- Take a full backup of your phone
- At least 5GB free space required
How to Apply for Realme UI 2.0 Beta on Realme Narzo 10
- Open Settings on your Realme Narzo 10.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trail Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll receive a special OTA to update your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That’s it.
If your application got selected then you’ll receive Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update on your Realme Narzo 10. Usually, Realme will provide the OTAs on a first come first serve basis, so, apply now to get the new update.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 10
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download Galaxy A32 Wallpapers
- Download Samsung Galaxy F62 Wallpapers
- Realme 6i Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update is available
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups