Realme has finally kicked-off its one of the most awaited updates, Yes, I am talking about the Realme UI 2.0 Update. According to official timeline, Realme is going to release the new update on four Realme phones, this month. Realme 6 Pro is the first phone to get the new Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update via early access. The update bags a slew of useful features and new monthly security patch. Here’s everything you need to know about Realme 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Update (Early Access).
The early access program goes live for the Realme 6 Pro users. Talking about the details, then in the first phase of testing, the recruitment of Realme UI 2.0 for Realme 6 Pro is limited to 100 users only. At the time of writing this article, the quota has already reached the 100 landmarks. Hopefully, the company will soon expand the limit for more users.
If you want to apply for the early access, then make sure that your smartphone is running on the newest software version (A.39). You can update your Realme 6 Pro to the RMX2061_11.A.39 software version to get access of Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 beta update.
In terms of features, then the Realme 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 update brings a bunch of UI changes to the smartphone, including new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. You can check the complete list of Realme UI 2.0 Features, you can head over to this guide. Other than that, the update also has the essential features of Android 11.
Realme 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Beta – Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark Mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added ‘”Optimized night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone Tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer Mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System Cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App Lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can now quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions.
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission Manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just look.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
Realme UI 2.0 Early Access for Realme 6 Pro
The company is testing its latest skin on the Realme 6 Pro via beta access. If you want to taste the new features, then you need to join the early access program. Although, I don’t recommend updating your daily driver to the beta updates. But if you’re in a hurry, then you can follow below steps to get Realme UI 2.0 update.
- Make sure that your smartphone is running on A.39
- Make sure to charge your device to at least 60%
- Take a full backup before upgrading
How to Apply Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Program for Realme 6 Pro
- Open Settings on your Realme 6 Pro.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trail Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll receive a special OTA to update your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That’s it.
Usually, Realme will provide the OTAs on first come first serve basis, so if you want to access the features of Realme UI 2.0, then head over to the Software updates and apply for the trail version now.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 6 Pro
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: