Poco M3 is one of the best-selling affordable mid-rangers of Xiaomi’s subsidiary Poco. The device was announced in 2020 with Android 10 OS out-of-the-box. Last September, Poco M3 received its first major OS upgrade with Android 11, which is based on the company’s MIUI 12.5 custom skin. Now the company has started pushing a new MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update to the Poco M3 with new features. Read along to know more about the update.
Xiaomi plants the latest software upgrade on the Poco M3 with V184.108.40.206.RJFTRXM build number. So far the update is available in Turkey, will also be available in other regions in the coming days. Like the previously released major updates, this release also requires a big chunk of data for downloading.
Xiaomi’s newest software upgrade – MIUI 12.5 Enhanced knocks up the Poco M3 with better memory management system and smart balance improves core system management. The Enhanced Edition of MIUI 12.5 has Focus algorithm which dynamically allocates system resources. Apart from that, the changelog suggests bugs fixes and overall improvements for system. Here’s the complete changelog.
- MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
Poco M3 users can now upgrade their phones to the latest MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update. You can check the new updates from Settings > Software updates. If you’re in a hurry then you can update your phone manually by sideloading the ROM. Here’s the full ROM link.
- Download Poco X2 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update [220.127.116.11.RJFTRXM] (Global Full ROM)
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – List of Xiaomi Phones Eligible for Android 12 update
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: