Xiaomi has released Android 11 and MIUI 12.5 updates for most of the eligible devices. But there are still some phones waiting for the latest update. Now finally after a long wait, Poco M3 Android 11 update is rolling out. The update comes with MIUI 12.5 which is also an upgrade over MIUI 12. Considering the device is not even a year old, it is receiving the update too late. Here you will know what’s new in the Poco M3 Android 11 update.
Xiaomi releases phones almost every month and this might be bringing them profits but also it does affect timely updates for devices. And Poco M3 is among those devices. But now the Android 11 for Poco M3 is here after a long wait. If you have a Poco M3 then you get to experience both Android 11 and MIUI 12.5 features in this update.
The stable Android 11 for Poco M3 is currently rolling out in the Europe region, but soon it will be available for other regions as well. Poco M3 Android 11 comes with build number V220.127.116.11.RJFEUXM (EEA). Since it is the first major update for Poco M3, expect the update size to be more than other incremental updates. Below you can find the full changelog on Poco M3 MIUI 12.5 which will give you an idea of what’s new in the update.
Poco M3 Android 11 Update Changelog
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLS, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching All-new Notes.
- Fix: Navigation buttons weren’t displayed correctly in the super wallpaper settings
- Fix: Wallpapers from First space were also applied in Second space when Battery saver was on
- Fix: Wallpapers weren’t displayed correctly in Second space
- Fix: Wallpapers flashed while device was being unlocked in some cases
- Fix: Wallpaper services crashed in some cases correctly
- Fix: The screen flashed while Fingerprint unlock was being used
- Fix: Wallpapers stayed dark after Dark mode was turned off in some cases
- Fix: Some wallpaper previews weren’t displayed
- Fix: Home screen background went black after
- Fix: Ul elements overlapped in the super wallpaper wallpaper descriptions overlapped during the setup process Ultra battery saver was turned off
- Fix: Incorrect voice prompts for downloading super wallpapers in Accessibility mode
- Fix: Text truncation issues in super wallpapers settings
- Fix: When system font size was set to large, super wallpaper descriptions overlapped during the setup process
Android 11 for Poco M3
The current Android 11 update is tagged as Stable beta, which means users with beta testing will get the update first. And if all goes fine, the same build will be released to the public soon. If you are a Poco M3 user, you will receive the OTA update notification on your phone. Sometimes the notification doesn’t appear so check the update manually from Settings > About Phone > MIUI Update. Once you see the latest update click on Download.
Luckily the Poco M3 Android 11 based MIUI 12.5 Recovery ROM is available which means if anyone wants the update immediately then can manually install using the file.
- Poco M3 Android 11 Update (EEA) [Recovery ROM]
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup and charge your device to at least 50%.
To sideload the OTA zip on V18.104.22.168, you need to head over to the Settings > About Phone > MIUI Update > Three dots > Choose Update package, then select the update package manually. Then, allow the prompts to install the build.
Once the installation process is completed, reboot your Poco M3 before start using it. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 8.1 for Poco M3
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: