Last month, Oppo started beta testing of ColorOS 7 on its Oppo F7. Now the company has finished testing and starting rolling out ColorOS 7 based Android 10 Stable Update for Oppo F7. The smartphone was launched in 2018 with Android Oreo. The second-biggest OS updates on Oppo F7 knock up with a bunch of new features alongside the stability improvements and newest monthly security patch. Here’s How you can grab Oppo F7 ColorOS 7 Update (Android 10 Stable).
The new build is tagged with CPH1819EX_11.F.11_2110_202006051136 software version, weighs whopping 2.54GB in size. The new firmware should available for thirteen Asian countries, some African countries, and also in some other regions. It is also coming to other countries. If you’re in a haste and want to update your Oppo F7 to ColorOS 7 stable build, then follow the steps available in the installation section.
In terms of features, the Oppo F7 Android 10 Update brings improved system-wide dark mode, new animations, more rounded icons, SoLoop video editor, improved RAM management, a slew number of abstract wallpapers, new charging animation, and improvements to the system. It is a staged rollout that might take some time to hit every device. Here you can check the complete changelog.
ColorOS 7 based Android 10 Update for Oppo F7 – Changelog
- Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
- Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
- Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
- Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
- Optimized three-finger screen capture, you can press and slide with three fingers to select the screen capture area; long press and slide down to drag the screen to quickly take a screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings, which can adjust the position of the preview floating window, set the prompt sound, etc.
- Optimize screenshots to preview floating windows, pull down to share, and pull up floating windows for long screenshots.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
- Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added dark mode, saving power and protecting eyes.
- Added focus mode to help block outside interruptions while working or studying.
- Added new charging animation style.
- Optimize the control center interaction, making the one-handed operation experience.
- Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
- Added a pause function for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
- New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
- Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
- More live wallpapers.
- Added Art+ static wallpapers.
- Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
- Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
- Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
- Optimised the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
- More screen-off clock styles.
- Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimised the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
- OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
- Added DocVault, an app for easy management and use of your digital ID cards (available only on phones sold in India).
Oppo F7 Android 10 Update (ColorOS 7)
You can now update your Oppo F7 to ColorOS 7 based Android 10 Stable Update. The update arrives on your device via OTA, which will arrive soon on every device. As for now, the firmware is not available for manually sideloading, while you can check the system updates for the airborne update. If the update is available, then make sure to read the prerequisites before updating your device.
- Make sure to backup all data before update.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
How to Install Oppo F7 Android 10 Update (ColorOS 7 Stable)
- Connect your phone to an active internet connection.
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Then go to Software Update, and there you will get the latest Android 10 update.
- Download & Install the update and then reboot to apply changes.
- You can also download Trial Version (Beta), which is the same as the stable version.
- For the Trial update, click on the Settings icon in the Software update and follow the instructions given in Settings.
- After that, go back to Software Update and download the latest Android 10 update.
- Restart and enjoy the latest Android 10 on Oppo F7.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using your Oppo F7 on ColorOS 7 based on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Oppo A92s Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: