Netflix last year announced that they would let their users play mobile games at no additional costs. This means you would get to play games without having to pay for additional in-game content as well as an ad-free experience. And since the announcement Netflix has added many games to its service. And if you have a Netflix subscription you can play these games. Here is the full list of Netflix Games.
While looking for different ways to play the game can be quite confusing, especially for those who are entering the gaming world for the first time. And so here comes the role of game streaming services like Xbox Game Pass, Google Stadia, Netflix, and others. Netflix is the new entry in online gaming services.
Looking at how Netflix has been in the news and most of the time has been losing several customers every month. And free mobile games can help here as these can entertain Netflix users along with other Netflix content already available. It will keep users engaged while they also add new content to widen the streaming option.
With that being said, here is the list of mobile games on Netflix to play on Android as well as on iOS devices.
List of Netflix Games [Android and iOS]
Anyone who has a valid Netflix subscription will be able to access and play these games on their mobile devices for free. No matter what type of subscription plan you have activated on your Netflix account, you get access to Netflix Mobile Games.
Let’s take a look at the important things to keep in mind before moving to the list of Netflix Games for Android and iOS.
- Android mobile or tablet running on Android 6.0 and up
- iPhone, iPod, or iPad running iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 or newer
- Netflix Subscription
- WiFi connection
- Free space to download and install the game of your choice
Netflix Games List
Here is a list of games that are available for you to play via Netflix. The list as of now is small and will continue to expand throughout the year.
- Arcanium: Rise Of Akhan
- Asphalt Xtreme
- Before Your Eyes
- Bloons TD 6
- Bowling Ballers
- Card Blast
- Cats and Soup
- CoComelon: Play with JJ
- Country Friends
- Cut The Rop Daily
- Dead Cells
- Desta: The Memories Between
- Dominoes Cafe
- Dragon Up
- Dungeon Boss: Respawned
- Dungeon Dwarves
- Dust & Neon
- Exploding Kittens
- Farming Simulator 23
- Flutter Butterflies
- Football Manager 2024
- Ghost Detective
- Heads Up!
- Hello Kitty and Friends: happiness Parade
- Hextech Mayhem: A League of Legends Story
- Into The Breach
- Into The Dead 2: Unleased
- Kentucky Route Zero
- Krispee Street
- Laya’s Horizon
- LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed
- Lucky Luna
- Mahjong Solitaire
- Mighty Quest Rogue Palace
- Nailed It! Baking Bash
- Narcos: Cartel Wars Unlimited
- Netflix Stories: Love Is Blind
- OXENFREE II: Lost Signals
- Puzzle Gods
- Raji: An Ancient Epic
- Reigns: Three Kingdoms
- Relic Hunters: Rebels
- Rival Pirates
- Samurai Showdown
- Scriptic: Crime Stories
- Shadow and Bone: Enter The Fold
- Shatter Remastered
- Shooting Hoops
- Shovel Knight PocketDungeon
- Skies of Chaos
- Slayaway Camp 2: Netflix and Kill
- Sonic Prime Dash
- SpongeBob: Get Cooking
- Stranger Things 1984
- Stranger Things 3: The Game
- Stranger Things: Puzzle Tales
- Teeter (Up) Remastered
- Terra Nil
- The Queen’s Gambit Chess
- This Is A True Story
- TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge
- Tomb Raider Reloaded
- Too Hot to Handle 2
- Transformers: Forged To Gight
- Twelve Minutes
- Twonsmes: A Kingdom Rebuilt
- Valiant Hearts: Coming Home
- Vikings: Valhalla
- Vineyard Valley
- Wild Things: Animal Adventures
- Wonderputt Forever
- World Of Goo Remastered
Now let’s take a look at the steps on how you can access Netflix Games on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
How to Access Netflix Games on Android
Now that Netflix Game is available to everyone, you can easily get it on your Android device. Make sure that you’ve got the updated version of the Netflix app.
- Launch the Netflix app and sign in to your account.
- You will see a tab that says Games. Tap on it.
- It will show a list of games that are available to play on Netflix.
- Once you see the game that you like, tap on the Get Game button.
- The Google Play Store will now open the game’s store page.
- Tap on the green install button to download the game.
- When the game has been downloaded, you will find it on your home screen and also in the Games tab in the Netflix app.
Access Netflix Games on iOS
The same goes for iOS devices. Ensure that the Netflix app is running the latest available update on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Netflix app on your iPhone and sign in to access Netflix.
- On the home screen of the Netflix app, you will have to scroll to the bottom.
- A dedicated row called Netflix Games will be displayed.
- It will show a list of games that are available on Netflix Games.
- Now select the game you like by tapping on the Get Game button.
- This action launches the App Store from where you will be able to download and install the game to your device.
- Once you have installed the game you will find it on the Netflix app as well as on your home screen.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Netflix Games.
Q. Are all games on Netflix free?
Yes, all the games on the Netflix platform are free to play considering you have a Netflix subscription.
Q. Why Can’t I find Netflix Games?
Netflix Games service is still new. And so you need to make sure your Netflix app is updated. And then you will find the Games section on the app. The games will not be available in Kids profile.
Q. Are Netflix Games mobile only?
Yes, all the games on Netflix are for mobile devices. It includes both Android and iPhones.
This concludes the list of mobile games that are currently available on Netflix. The list will be updated as and when there are new games are added to the service.
So, what do you think of the Netflix Games service? Is anything better than purchasing a subscription to Play Pass on Android and Apple Arcade on iOS? Also, have you played these games on Netflix? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Netflix Games to Get GTA Trilogy Remastered Games Starting December 14th
- How to Charge Sony PS5 Controller [With or Without Console]
- Google Play Pass Games – The Complete List
- Amazon Luna Games List – Complete List
- Nvidia GeForce Now Games – The Complete List (Continuously Updating)
- 10 Best Games like Stray to Play on PC
- How to Watch Netflix with Friends on Zoom (Guide)