Using a phone feels awesome when it works normally. But if there is any problem occurs it makes us irritated. If you are using the phone, you can face some issues regarding software or hardware problem. In this post, I will try to solve one of the major issue that is power button not working problem – How to Turn On Phone Without Power Button.
USB Cable and PC. Your phone should be charged enough to go into recovery mode.
*If you don’t have pc you can use Charger. But if it does not work try with pc.
How to Turn On Phone Without Power Button:
1) Find out how to open Recovery mode for your phone. Eg. (Vol. Down + Power button).
2) Hold Vol down button ( work for most phones) and plug in the USB cable to the phone. If vol down, not works try your default button to go in recovery mode.
3) Above step will lead you to recovery mode.
4) In recovery, you will find many options. You have to use vol down and vol up button to navigate.
5) Select the Restart Phone from the options.
6) It will directly Switch On your phone. Now you have to keep your phone turn ON to not repeat this process.
You have read How to Turn On Phone Without Power Button. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Turn On Phone Without Power Button ask us by using #YTECHB.