Today, you can check how to reset Blink Cameras. Home security has always been a top priority for a lot of people. Everyone wants to stay in a safe neighborhood and be alerted as to when anything wrong takes place. Thankfully, there are a lot of security devices available for consumers to set up inside and outside their homes.
The Blink range of security cameras is a great device that can be used to monitor your surroundings. With tall electronic devices, more soever in the present day, they can sometimes have some issues or problems where they might malfunction. In this case, performing a reset is a great idea to get the device functioning normally. Here is a guide that will show you how to perform a reset on the Blink Security cameras.
Blink has a range of indoor as well as outdoor security cameras that will bring you peace of mind. These cameras are all smart, meaning that you can always gain a live feed right onto your mobile device as well as issue its commands using Alexa, the voice assistant by Amazon. As said above, electronics can at times, malfunction, and resetting them is always a good measure. Here is a guide that will show you how to reset Blink Camera.
How to Reset Blink Security Cameras
There could be many reasons as to why you might want to reset your Blink cameras. It could be that you might be selling them, or it could also be that for some reason it doesn’t seem to function how it is supposed to be. Either way, you can read through this guide to learn how to reset a Blink Camera.
Reset Blink Mini – XT2 Camera Method 1
The Blink Mini Camera is an Indoor camera that can be set up using USB cables. The process to reset this camera is very simple. The Blink Mini has a small reset button that can be accessed using a small paper clip. However, it is always best to have the camera plugged into a power source when performing the reset. You need to press and wait for at least 5 seconds for the reset process to be completed. Once it has been completed, you will see a blue light flash indicating that the camera is ready to be set up and used right away.
Reset Blink Mini XT2 Camera Method 2
While most of the Blink mini Cameras might have an external reset button that will be located on the sides of the device, the newer ones have it under the back cover
- First, delete the camera from the Blink App. To remove, tap on ? icon in the app then Delete Sync Module, enter serial number if asked, then delete.
- Next, you want to power up the camera and remove the back cover.
- Now, take a small safety pin and poke it into the small hole that is at the left of the right-sided battery.
- Press and hold it for about 10 seconds or so. During this time, remove the battery from the camera.
- You will see a red light flash, indicating that the camera is disconnected and has been reset.
- Now, when you power up the Blink Camera, you should see the blue flashing lights.
- This is when you can begin to reconnect and pair the camera to your app and your Wi-Fi network.
And this is how you reset Blink Camera – Blink Mini XT2 Indoor and Outdoor cameras. This process is super simple and easy. But make sure to remove the camera from the app and delete its data so that you can then connect to the same camera again without having any sort of issues.
More Related Articles: