Hulu is a popular streaming platform for those who like to watch movies, shows, and even Live Tv content. The great part about Hulu is that you can install and stream its content on a number of devices out there, Whether you use a phone, tablet, PC, or for that matter even your Smart TV. Now because the plans are affordable enough, everyone might be having a Hulu account. However, there can be times for example you might be staying at an Airbnb and plan to watch Hulu on whatever smart Tv is available there. While it is rather simple and easy to log in or sign in, it can maybe be a bit difficult to sign out of Hulu. Here is our guide that shows you how to sign out of Hulu on Roku or Android-powered smart TV.
While it is a simple process to be signing out of Hulu on your Android, iOS, or even your PC, it can be ab it difficult for some people to sign out of Hulu on a Smart TV. Why would that be? Well, mainly because one, they usually don’t watch Hulu on the TV, secondly, they might feel a bit lost with navigating around on the Smart TV. So, if you are someone that is confused or wants to know how to sign out of the Hulu app, this is the perfect guide for you.
How to Sign Out from Hulu App on Smart TV
Whether you use an Android Smart TV from any manufacturer or a smart TV that is powered by Roku OS, these are steps that you need to follow to sign out of the Hulu app.
- First off, power up your Smart TV and make sure to connect it to the internet either by using a WiFi network or an Ethernet connection.
- Now, on your respective Smart TV, select and launch the Hulu app from the home screen.
- Click on the Profile icon to bring up a menu with a number of options.
- With the menu open, simply scroll down till you see the Log Out option.
- Select the option by using the remote for your TV.
- It will now display a confirmation dialogue if you really want to log out of Hulu.
- Simply select Log Out to be finally logged out of the streaming service.
And there you have it. A simple and easy way that you can follow is to sign out of the Hulu app on your Roku or Android Smart TV. This should take you less than a minute to get everything sorted. Also, it would sensible to not uninstall the app every time you want to sign out. I mean, it doesn’t make any sense that ay to simply uninstall and then reinstall the Hulu app on your Smart TV. Why waste time doing these things when you can save time by simply logging out?
More Related Articles: