In the world of Smart TVs, there are a ton of streaming apps and services that you can use to enjoy your content. Whether ts sports, news, or entertainment, you can have it all. One of the popular services for streaming Live TV is the Spectrum TV app. This is a service that is being provided by Spectrum, an internet provider in the United States of America. They have various plan bundles that allow you to get internet, Spectrum TV service as well as home phone services. While all of it sounds good, it is also important to know how you can access the app on your Smart TVs. In this case, we will be looking at how to install Spectrum app on Vizio TV.
Vizio is a popular brand that manufactures Smart TVs which are available in different sizes and price points. And, if you are someone that has a Vizio Smart TV and also a spectrum TV subscription, then this is a guide you need to follow to know how to install and stream the Spectrum TV app on your Vizio Smart TV. The Spectrum TV app has a lot of live TV channels that you can stream right away as and when you want. So, read on to know more.
How to install Spectrum app on Vizio Smart TV (with Internet Platform)
The Vizio Internet Platform is an app store for a ton of apps that can be downloaded and installed onto your Vizio Smart TV. So, if your TV has the Vizio Internet Plus store, follow these steps.
- First, make sure that your Vizio Smart TV is connected to a working internet connection.
- You can choose between an Ethernet connection or a wireless connection.
- Grab the Vizio TV remote and press the Home button on it.
- You will be taken to the home screen that shows you all your installed apps as well as the app store for the TV.
- Now, navigate to the search bar and type in Spectrum.
- Once you find the app from the search results, simply select it to get it installed on your Vizio Smart TV.
- With the app downloaded, you can simply log in with your Spectrum credentials and start streaming the various Live TV channels right away.
- If for some reason, your Vizio Smart TVs app store does not have the Spectrum TV app, you can follow the next method to stream the Spectrum TV app.
How to install Spectrum app on Vizio Smart TV (using Screencast)
The Spectrum app is available for Android and iOS devices free of cost. Make sure to download the app and log in with our credentials. Now, follow these steps to cast the Spectrum TV app to your Vizio Smart TV.
- Make sure that your Android or iOS device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as that of your Vizio Smart TV.
- On your Android device, open the Cast settings and search for your Vizio Smart TV.
- Once the Android finds the Vizio Smart TV, select it, and you will now be able to cast the Spectrum TV app to the Vizio TV.
- On your iOS device, you will need to first launch the Spectrum TV app.
- Now, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up the Control Center.
- Considering that your iOS device and the Vizio Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi, tap on the screen mirroring tile.
- If your Vizio Smart TV has Apple AirPlay, then you will find the Vizio TV from the list of available displays on your iOS device.
- Select your Vizio TV. The TV might ask you to enter a code on your iOS device before you begin the connection.
- Once the code has been neutered, you will now be able to stream the Spectrum TV app.
And this is how you can install or cast the Spectrum TV app on your Vizio Smart TV. Alternatively, if you have a Roku Stick or even the Amazon Fire TV Stick, then you will be able to download and stream the Spectrum TV app on your Vizio Smart TV. If you have any queries, feel free to drop them in the comments below.
More Related Articles: