With everyone moving over to cable-free streaming services, the need for more streaming apps and services has increased. More and more streaming services are available that let you stream your favorite shows and movies either for a monthly fee or simply just for free. When we dig into free services, there are a good number of them. However, today we will be looking at Cinema HD and how to install Cinema on Amazon FireStick.
What is Cinema HD you might ask? Well, Cinema HD is a free streaming service that lets you watch a good number of Movies and Tv shows without any strings attached. That’s right. You don’t need to enter any sort of credit card details and neither do you have to make use of any trial period. So, if you are an owner of the Amazon FireStick device, this is the perfect guide for you.
Table of Contents
How To Download and Install Cinema on FireStick
Since the Cinema HD app is not available on the Amazon App Store for FireStick devices, you will have only one way to install the app. This can be done by sideloading the app to your Amazon FireStick. So read on to know how you can sideload the Cinema HD app to your Amazon FireStick.
Enable Developer Options on Amazon FireStick
If you have already enabled developer options, move on to the next section. If not, here are the steps.
- Navigate to the Settings icon on your Amazon FireStick.
- Select the My Fire TV > About option.
- Select your Fire TV name and press the OK button 7-8 times to enable developer options. Once done go back to the previous settings.
- Scroll and select Developer Options from the My Fire TV menu.
- Navigate and select the Apps from Unknown Sources and turn the toggle to On.
- Now you can Sideload apps on your Amazon FireStick.
Install the Downloader App on Firestick
If your FireStick device does not have a web browser, you can make use of an app that will help you download the APK file from other sources. Here are the steps to install Downloader on your Amazon Firestick. And if you have a browser installed on your Firestick, you can jump to the next method and search for the link on your browser.
- From the home screen of your FireStick, navigate and select the App Store.
- Now, select the magnifying glass icon and enter in Downloader.
- From the results, you should see an app with orange icons.
- Install the app on your FireStick device.
Download Cinema on Firestick
Now that you have the Downloader app installed on your Amazon FireStick, it’s time to download the Cinema HD app to your FireStick. Follow these steps.
- Open the Downloader app from the home screen of your FireStick device,
- Now, select the Settings tab within the app.
- Go back to the home tab and now type in https://cinemahd.app/Cinema-HD-2.4.0.apk
- Once the URL has been entered, select the Go button on the Downloader app.
- The APK file for Cinema HD will now be downloaded to your FireStick.
- Once the download has been completed, the installation screen for the Cinema HD app will appear.
- Select the Install option.
- The Cinema HD app will now be installed on your Amazon FireStick device.
- You can launch the app from your FireStick’s home screen and begin watching your favorite TV shows and movies right away.
You can also make use of different browsers available, and search for the Cinema app on Google. Once you find the correct site open it and download the latest version. Once downloaded use a third-party app to look for the APK and Install it on your Firestick. And enjoy Movies and TV shows.
This concludes the guide on how to install the Cinema HD app to your Amazon Fire Stick. Now, this is also the same method that you can use to install the Cinema HD app on your Amazon Fire TV. Sure, you will have to sideload the app, but again, something is better than nothing. At the end of the day, you are able to stream and enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows without having to break out your wallet. If you have questions or queries, feel free to leave them in the comments section below.