Dynamic Wallpapers are the new way to customize desktops and smartphones home screen. And as we all know Apple is a big brand which is also known for amazing wallpapers on their products along with powerful hardware. And a long back, Apple added dynamic wallpapers in macOS Mojave and later added more wallpapers in the next update. They have also included some new walls in the upcoming macOS Big Sur which is currently available in the form of beta. And if you want these dynamic wallpapers on your Windows 10 then you are reading the right article. Here you will know how to get macOS dynamic wallpapers on Windows 10.
Dynamic Wallpaper changes its color according to time such as different colors after sunrise and different after sunset. These dynamic wallpapers are now also available on some smartphones and are quite popular. And on a big screen, it looks even better and mesmerizing. And if you like to customize your home screen or even want it to be a simple home screen, you can use dynamic wallpapers in both cases.
Windows 10 is the most common OS and its best part is we can customize it as we want. Such as customizing with third-party apps like Rainmeter. And for the macOS dynamic wallpaper, we are also going to use an app on Windows 10. It is battery efficient and keeps your home screen refreshed. I guess if you are here then you already know about the Dynamic Wallpaper and how it works on devices. In case if you don’t know how to get it on your PC, then this guide is for you.
How to Install macOS Dynamic Wallpapers on Windows 10
Dynamic wallpapers are great as it doesn’t let you feel that you are using one wallpaper without using live wallpapers. And it doesn’t take much energy from your desktop so it’s an advantage over live wallpapers. You can easily get dynamic wallpapers on your Windows computer with a few simple steps. So let’s get started with the guide to get macOS Dynamic Wallpaper on Windows 10.
- First, make sure to connect your Windows PC with WiFi with an active internet.
- Open the Windows Store and search for the WinDynamicDesktop application which is free.
- Click on the Get button and then Install it on your Windows computer.
- After installing the required application, launch it on your computer.
- It will ask for the application language on the first page, so set your preferred language.
- And then enter your location that the application will follow to determine the timing to change the macOS dynamic wallpaper. If it doesn’t detect your location then you can use a popular city nearby.
- After entering the location click on OK. And in the next window, it will list some dynamic wallpapers in the list. Choose the macOS Dynamic Wallpaper that you like, such as Big Sur, Mojave, Catalina.
- After selecting the Theme or Dynamic Wallpaper of your choice, click on Apply.
- It will start downloading the macOS Dynamic Wallpaper as soon as you hit the Apply button. It will take time depending on your connection strength.
- It will be applied to your desktop after downloading it.
- And there you will have the macOS Dynamic Wallpaper on your Windows 10.
This is one of the easiest ways to get macOS Dynamic Wallpaper on Windows PC.
There are a number of dynamic wallpapers available that you can download from the web which will work with the WinDynamicDesktop application. You can find the app in the system tray in case you want to customize your options like you can change the wallpapers’ timing if you don’t want to work with the location you provided.
You can change the dynamic wallpaper of your choice from the app in case you want to try something new. Enjoy your new macOS Dynamic Wallpaper on your Windows 10 PC.
So that’s it for this guide. I hope you found this guide helpful. And if you are looking for more guides for Windows PC then you can find many useful guides on our blog. And if you have queries regarding the guide then let us know in the comment section.