With the last month of the year already here, it is that time of the year again. Yes, we are talking about Spotify’s annual year-end event that showcases your music listening habits. Spotify Wrapped 2023 is back and it is even better than last year. Spotify wrapped has gotten so much better and now shows you some interesting information that might have never crossed your mind.
Anyways, if you are someone who uses Spotify to listen to music and podcasts, here is our guide on how you can check out your Spotify Wrapped for 2023. Let’s get started.
Before we dive into the steps of how you can check out your Spotify Wrapped for 2023, we need a bit of history. Spotify introduced Spotify Wrapped back in 2016 as a way to gain more users by showing Spotify users what their most played tracks were, who tier top 5 artists were, and also how many minutes have been spent on Spotify. Since then, every year towards the end of November, Spotfy releases Spotfy Wrapped.
Looking at how Spotify Wrapped has become a success and a temporary buzz on social media for a week or two, Apple Music and YouTube Music have also followed suit with a similar feature. But since we are focusing on Spotify Wrapped right now, let’s take a look at it.
What Does Spotify Wrapped For 2023 Contain?
Every year, Spotify has been improving and coming out with creative content for its annual Spotify Wrapped showcase. Here’s a list of things that you will be able to see in your Spotify Wrapped for 2023.
- Your Top 5 Genres
- My Sound Town
- Your Number Song (along with the date first played as well as the number of plays)
- Top 5 Songs
- Total number of minutes spent listening on Spotify
- Number One Top Artist
- Top 5 Artists along with the peak listening month
- Top 5 Artists
- Unique Luminary Card
- Final chart with top 5 artists, top 5 songs, top genre, and total minutes spent listening on Spotify
Where Can You Check Spotify Wrapped For 2023?
You can check your Spotify Wrapped for 2023 on the Spotify app for Android and iOS. Alternatively, if you use a web browser to stream Spotify music, you will be able to check out your Spotify Wrapped for 2023.
If you use the Spotify app on your Windows PC, you will be able to check Spotify Wrapped for 2023 via a web browser only as the Windows app can’t play your Wrapped stories.
How to View Spotify Wrapped For 2023 On Your Phone?
The most sensible way to check out Spotify Wrapped for 2023 is by using the Spotify music app. Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of the app from your device’s App Store.
- Launch the Spotify app on your Android or iOS device.
- Now at the top of the home screen of your Spotify app, you will see a new rainbow-colored tab.
- Tap on the rainbow-colored tab called Wrapped.
- Once you have tapped on it, the Wrapped page will be displayed.
- You will see a block of different playlists related to your 2023 Spotify Wrapped at the top.
- To view the Spotify Wrapped for 2023 story, tap on the big orange rectangle block.
- The story for your Spotify Wrapped for 2023 will now begin to play.
- You will also hear music being played in the background of each story.
- At the top right corner, you’ll see the mute, pause, and close buttons for your Spotify Wrapped story.
- In A few stories, you will see a share this story option.
- Tapping it will let you share the story to any of your social media platforms, cloud storage services or, simply save the story to your device.
How to View Spotify Wrapped for 2023 On Your PC
A lot of users. Like myself, I prefer to use the Spotify app for Windows or the web version of the player using their favorite web browser. In This case, you can view your Spotify Wrapped for 2023 within the web browser itself. All you need to do is visit this Spotify Wrapped link.
For best results, it is recommended you check your Spotify wrapped using any Chromium-based browser like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or any of the numerous Chromium-based web browsers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I download the Spotify Wrapped 2023 video to my device?
No, Spotify does not give you the option to download the Spotify Wrapped for 2023 video to your device. The only way you can get the video and share it with other platforms is by using your device’s built-in screen recording feature.
Q. Is it possible to view my previous year’s Spotify Wrapped stories?
No, you cannot view your previous year’s Spotify Wrapped stories. However, you will be able to only view the players that have been made for you in previous years Spotify wrapped.
Q. Can I view my Spotify Wrapped on my smart TV?
No, the Spotify app for your smart TV cannot display and view your Spotfy-wrapped story. You can however access and view the playlist created by Spotify based on your Spotify Wrapped for 2023 story.
This concludes the guide on how you can check out and view your Spotify Wrapped for 2023 story on your smartphone and your PC or any device that has a web browser.
So, how many minutes have you spent listening to Spotify music this year? I have spent around 90k minutes. Share your minutes on Spotify music in the comments section below.