Ever since the launch of OnePlus 5T and the other Android users want this famous feature of OnePlus 5T on her smartphone. OnePlus 5T comes with some amazing features and one feature is Parallel Apps. This feature is old but this feature is integrated with a new phone, especially in OnePlus 5T so the users want to try it. Well, we found the solution for every smartphone, it works very fine. In this post, I will tell How to Get OnePlus 5T Parallel Apps Feature on any Android Phone.
How to Get OnePlus 5T Parallel Apps Feature on any Android Phone:
- At first, you need to install an app named as Parallel space on our smartphone. Parallel Space is available freely on Google Play Store, sized at 6.3MB, and also have 50+ million downloads. Click on the below Play Store icon for direct download. Click on it for instant installation. Price: Free+
- After Installation, Open the app and allow for the app permissions if asked. On the home screen of the app, Choose the apps you want to Add to Parallel Space. After adding apps, Tap to open the app and sign in your second account on it.
- It will look like, “Starting Hike”. After completing the process setup your account and run your parallel app on your existing smartphone.
- You can make as many parallel apps you want.
- That’s all. If you have any query regarding this, comment below.
OnePlus 5T Specifications:
The Smartphone is featured with a 6-inch (1080 X 2160) 18:9 Optic AMOLED display having 401ppi & powered by Snapdragon 835 Octa-core Processor Clocked at 2.45GHz. The phone Launched in 6GB/8GB RAM (LPDDR4X) with 64GB/128GB Internal Storage OnePlus 5 is running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box with Oxygen OS.
Explore More About OnePlus:
- Download OnePlus 5T Wallpapers for your Phone
- OnePlus 5T vs OnePlus 5 Detailed Comparison
- OnePlus 5 JCC+ vs OnePlus 5 Full Specifications Comparison
It comes with the Dual 16 MP, f/1.7, 24mm, EIS (gyro) + 20 MP, f/2.6, 36mm, dual-LED flash. In front it has 16MP (f/2.0) camera. OnePlus 5 packed with 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge Support. In connectivity, it supports NFC and latest Bluetooth 5.0.
You have read How to Get OnePlus 5T Parallel Apps Feature on any Android Phone. Stay connected to YTECHB for more latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding, How to Get OnePlus 5T Parallel Apps Feature on any Android Phone ask us by using #YTECHB.