As we all access our Google Assistant by the “Ok Google” command, but now Google has revamped up the things and changes into the “Hey Google” command. Yes, Now you can access your personal Google Assistant by saying “Hey Google.” It’s like Siri, that’s why we say it’s not different but it is easy to learn and implement. However, If you are using Android Lollipop and can’t able to access Google Assistant on your phone, then click here. Talking about this post, I will tell you How to Get Hey Google on Google Assistant on your phone.
What is Google Assistant?
Google Assistant is your personal virtual assistant available on your phone, its available on both Android & iOS platforms. You can also access it on your Windows, Mac, or Linux, Click here for the process. Google has launched it in 2016 May. There are two conversation ways – Typing and Voice. You can access your assistant by “Hey Google” command.
How to Get Hey Google on Google Assistant:
Note: You need to update your Google Search App to the latest version, here is the APKMirror link.
- Install the downloaded app on your phone. [appbox googleplay com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox]
- After installation, launch the Google Assistant by pressing the home button, Now tap on the drawer icon on the top right corner.
- Again click on the “Three Dots” menu on the top right corner, and click on the “Settings.”
- Now click on the “Phones” option under Devices category.
- Once done, Tap on “Voice Model“, and then tap on “Retrain Voice Model”.
- Here, Google Assistant will ask you to say the new “Hey Google” command, besides the old “Ok Google” command.
Explore More about Google Assitant:
You have read How to Get Hey Google on Google Assistant on your phone. After doing all these things, you can easily access the Google Assistant by saying “Hey Google” command on your device. For some upcoming days, you can also be able to access it with the old option. Well, this is the simplest way to get this new feature. We tested this some time on our smartphone; it works very well. If you like this post, then share it with your friends. Also, Leave your Email Address in the bottom bar and get notified of our latest articles.