Samsung’s Galaxy S20 FE 5G is the company’s one of the most important launches of 2020, as it delivers the most beloved features of the S20 series at a minimal price tag. And the camera is one of them. Samsung bumped up the triple-lens camera setup on the Galaxy S20 FE with an 8MP depth sensor. And luckily you can sideload the GCam app (aka Pixel 5 Camera app) on it to capture some blazing shots. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Snapdragon Variant).
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (Best GCam 8.4)
The Galaxy S20 FE captures really splendid images using an optimized stock camera app available in the One UI 3.0. The triple-lens camera setup on the Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition bears a 12-megapixel main sensor of f/1.8 aperture, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, including an 8MP depth sensor. The default camera app on the S20 FE comes with Pro Video Mode, Histogram, SpaceZoom, Single Take, and more. It also has a dedicated Night Mode, which is not as good as the Google Camera app’s Night Sight. So, If you want to capture nice low-light images, then download GCam for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition (Snapdragon variant) sports the latest version of GCam mod port – GCam 8.4. Talking of the features, then the app comes with Night Sight Mode, Astrophotography Mode, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Here’s how you can download and install the Google Camera app on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
One of the best things about the Galaxy S20 FE Snapdragon variant is the Camera2 API sport. As it allows you to install the Google Camera app without needing root access. Here we attach two different GCam Mod Ports, the GCam 7.3 port by Urnyx05 and GCam 7.4 / GCam 8.4 Mod by Arnova8G2. Mercifully, both ports work fine on the device, here’s the download link.
- Download Gcam 8.4 for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Snapdragon Variant (MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk) [Beta]
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Below we attach recommended settings for the GCam 8.4. Although, you can play with saturation levels, sharpness, or so on.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with s20fe-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: The Front Facing Camera is not working with the GCam 7.3, will update the article once we found a more stable version of the GCam Mod port.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from the Galaxy S20 FE. Added the new GCam 8.4 from Pixel 5 for the Galaxy S20 FE.
You May Also Like – Samsung One UI 3.0 – Features, Eligible Devices, and Release Date
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: