The Camera is the leading highlight of the Realme 8 series phones, and the recently announced Realme 8s and Realme 8i are no different. Talking about the Realme 8i first, then it bears a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL S5KJN1 1/2.76″” sensor, while the sibling Realme 8s features a standard 64MP sensor. Obviously, both phones capture decent images. And like other Realme 8 series phones, you can sideload the Google Camera app on it. Here you can download Google Camera for Realme 8s and Realme 8i.
Google Camera for Realme 8s & 8i
In terms of software, then both Realme 8s and 8i come with the usual Oppo and Realme’s default camera app. Although, there are a few tweaks for the new members of Realme 8 series. The stock camera app on Realme phones support features such as AI Scene Enhancement, Night Mode, Expert (Pro) Mode, and more. In case you want to give some extra boost to the performance, then you can give a try to the Pixel 5’s camera mod aka GCam port on your Realme smartphone.
Google Camera mod ports are available for a bunch of Realme phones. We already shared the GCam mod for vanilla Realme 8 and 8 Pro. Now you can also download it for the Realme 8s and Realme 8i. Talking about the features, then you can access Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s how you can download and install Google Camera app for Realme 8s and Realme 8i.
Download Google Camera for Realme 8s and 8i
Realme number series phones are one of the best-selling mid-range phones by the Oppo’s sister-brand and the 8-series is no exception. Realme tick-mark all the right boxes in the new Realme 8s and 8i as well, both models have Camera2 API support, which simply means you can use the Google Camera app on your device. And the latest GCam port by Nikita (aka nickpl13) is compatible with both the Realme 8s and Realme 8i. We’ve also attached the GCam 8.1 port from Pixel 5 which are not super compatible but still you can use it on your smartphone. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 8s & 8i (NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Realme 8s & 8i (MGC_8.1.101_A9_PVo_Eng.apk) [For Ultrawide lens]
- Download GCam 8.2 for Realme 8s / 8i [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Realme 8s / 8i [NGCam_8.1.101-v1.0.apk]
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- Config file GCam 8.1 – Download Link
- Config file for GCam 7.4 – Download Link
- At first you need to download config settings from above links, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: If you’re using Google Camera version 7.4 then create config folder with Congifs7 naming, while for GCam 8.1 create configs8 folder.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme 8s and 8i.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme GT 5G & GT ME
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: