Realme brings a significant upgrade to its number series phones with the newest tenth generation. I am talking about the new 108MP camera sensor available on the Realme 10 Pro and Realme 10 Pro+. The built-in camera app on the Realme 10 series phones capture nice photos in daylight with a high level of detail, whereas the lowlight, portraits, and selfies are decent. If you want to take better low-light photos, then you can install GCam on your phone. Here you can download Google Camera for Realme 10, 10 Pro, and 10 Pro+.
Google Camera for Realme 10 Pro & 10 Pro+ [Best GCam 8.7]
One of the leading highlights of the new Realme 10 series phones is the camera – a 50MP for the vanilla Realme 10 and 108MP on both Realme 10 Pro and Realme 10 Pro Plus. In terms of optics, the duo houses a familiar camera app seen on many recently released Oppo and Realme phones, with support of features such as AI scene enhancement, HDR mode, PRO mode, Movie, Tilt-Shift, and more.
As I said earlier, the phone captures nice images in normal daylight conditions and decent low-light shots. However, if you want to boost the camera performance, then you can install the Pixel camera app on your Realme 10 series smartphone. Fortunately, the newest version of Google Camera from Pixel 7 is compatible with the Realme 10 series phones, thanks to the developers for porting the app for the new number series.
The latest version of GCam – GCam 8.7 works with the Realme 10, Realme 10 Pro, and Realme 10 Pro Plus. It captures amazing low-light photos, thanks to the Night Sight and Astrophotography modes. Not only this, but the app also supports features such as Enhanced HDR, SloMo, Portrait, and more. Here’s the step by step guide by which you can easily install Google Camera app on your Realme 10 series smartphone.
Download Google Camera for Realme 10, 10 Pro, and 10 Pro+
Realme 10 phones are feature-rich phones and support Camera2 API out-of-the-box. Yes, you can easily install the GCam port on your phone. Here we attach the latest GCam 8.7 port by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05, apparently, both ports are compatible with the Realme 10 series phones. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Realme 10, 10 Pro, and 10 Pro+ (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for Realme 10, 10 Pro, and 10 Pro+ (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk) [Best]
The GCam 8.7 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your Realme 10 series phone, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
For GCam 7.3
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with realme10prop-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera (GCam) on Realme 10 Pro and Realme 10 Pro+
- First, download the GCam app for your Realme 10 series smartphone from the above links.
- Then, install the Google Camera APK on your phone.
- Then, open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using GCam on your Realme 10 Pro+ smartphone can try out the features like Night Sight and Astrophotography Mode.
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Realme GT Neo 5 Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- 7 Best Material You Icon Packs for any Android
- 12 Best KWGT Widgets to Customize Android Home Screen
- How to Customize Volume Panel on any Android