The camera is the centerpiece attractions of almost every Vivo phone’s smartphone. And the company’s budget-centric Y-series is no different. There’s no doubt that the Vivo Y-series phones capture nice images, but in case you’re not satisfied with the results generated by the stock camera app, then you can sideload Google Camera on your smartphone. Yes, the latest version of Pixel 5 Camera app (aka GCam 8.1) is now compatible with a number of Y-series phones including, Vivo Y12, Y15, Y17, Y20, Y30, Y31, Y50, Y51, Y52, and more. Here you can Download Google Camera for Vivo Y-series phones.
Google Camera for Vivo Y-series phones
A bunch of Vivo Y-series phones are compatible with the latest mod port of Google Camera, so if you want to sideload GCam on your Vivo Y-series smartphone, then you’re at the right place, here you’ll find GCam for your Y-series phone. The Pixel Camera app is available for Vivo Y12, Y12i, Y12s, Vivo Y15, Y17, Vivo Y20, Y20a, Y20g, Vivo Y30, Y30i, Y31, Vivo Y50, Y51 (2020), Y51a, Y52, and some other phones. The best thing is, you can use the anticipated Astrophotography mode and Night Sight mode on your budget-centric Vivo smartphone.
Thanks to BSG and Wichaya, who have ported the Pixel 5 Camera app for Vivo Y-series phones. Talking about the features, then you can use the features like astrophotography mode, night sight, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode, along with a few other features. Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera on Vivo Y12, Y12i, Y12s, Y15, Y17, Y20, Y20a, Y20g, Y30, Y31, Y50, Y51, Y52, and some other phones.
Download Google Camera for Vivo Y12, Y15, Y17, Y20, Y30, Y31, Y50, Y51, and More
The Camera2 API is one of the basic requirements need to sideload GCam app on any smartphone. And the best thing is, a number of Vivo Y-series phones support Camera2 API, it means you can use the Google Camera app on your smartphone. Below we attach the latest version of app – GCam 8.1 by BSG and GCam 1.8.3 mod by Wichaya, both apps are compatible with a list of Vivo Y-series phones.
Before downloading the app, here’s the complete list of Vivo Y-series phones which support GCam app.
- Vivo Y12
- Vivo Y12i
- Vivo Y12s
- Vivo Y15
- Vivo Y17
- Vivo Y20
- Vivo Y20a
- Vivo Y20g
- Vivo Y30
- Vivo Y31
- Vivo Y50
- Vivo Y51 (2020)
- Vivo Y51a
- Vivo Y52
Here’s the download link of Pixel 5 Camera app (aka GCam mod port) for Vivo Y-series phones.
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Vivo Y-series Phones (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1a_ENG.apk)
- Download Google Camera Go 1.8.3 for Vivo Y-series Phones (Camera_Go_1.8.3_Wichaya.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.2 Mod Port APK [Latest]
Note: If the GCam 8.1 doesn’t work on your Vivo Y-series phone, then you can use the GCam Go 1.8.3.
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now head over to the downloads folder and create a new folder – MGC_8.1.101_Configs.
- Open MGC_8.1.101_Configs folder (placed inside downloads folder) and paste the config file inside it.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on config file name and press restore option.
- Now open the app again and start capturing.
- That’s it.
There’s no need to do much changes in the latest GCam 8.1 mod port, although you can do some changes according to your needs from the settings section.
Note: Before Installing the new GCam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). As this is ported app it may have some bugs.
How to install Google Camera on Vivo Y-series Phones [GCam]
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Vivo Y-series smartphone.
You May Also Like – Sony Xperia 10 III Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android Phones
- Download iPad Pro 2021 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
- Everything you need to know about Clubhouse
- How to Play GTA 5 on Android for Free with Xbox Game Pass