Oppo’s Reno-series phones are undoubtedly one of the best camera smartphones. And recently, Oppo announced the third-generation Reno phones, in the form of Oppo Reno3 and Reno3 Pro. Both phones are billing with the quadruple-camera setup. The Reno3 knocks up with a single-lens selfie camera. While its big brother features a dual-lens punch-hole camera. Like previously launched Reno phones, the newest Reno phones also bring the amazing camera performance. You can further enhance camera performance with the Google Camera app. Here you Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno3 and Google Camera for Reno3 Pro.
Google Camera for Oppo Reno3 Pro (GCam 7.3)
In terms of optics, the lower-end variant goes official with the standard 48MP camera sensor. While the Reno3 Pro comes with a 64MP Quad Bayer main sensor that uses 4-in-1 pixel binning technology to capture full 64-megapixel shots. There’s an XHDR mode available in the default camera app, that allows you to capture 108MP shots. The app also offers Night Mode, but it captures decent shots from the main sensor. While the ultra-wide-angle lens captures nice pictures in low-light. But you can download the GCam app on your device if you want to capture some blazing low-light shots.
The latest build of Google Camera app – Google Camera 7.3 (port) is available to download for Oppo Reno3 and Reno3 Pro. Thanks to the Urnyx05, who have ported the app to work on other phones. In terms of features, then Google Camera has features like astrophotography mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s how to download & Install GCam on Oppo Reno3 & Reno3 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno3 (Pro)
Only a few Oppo phones have access to the Camera2 API, and the new Reno3 line phones are one of them. It simply means that there’s no need for root access, Yes, you can easily sideload the Google Camera mod port on the Oppo Reno3 and Reno3 Pro. Below we link two ports, including GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.3 port. And luckily, it works fine on both phones. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno3 (Pro) [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.8.apk]
- Download GCam for Oppo Reno3 & Reno3 Pro [MGC_7.2.014_Parrot043-v3.apk]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Before installing the app, make sure to check the recommended settings available in the next-section.
For MGC_7.2.014_Parrot043-v3.apk & GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.8.apk
- After downloading the configs file for your Oppo Reno3 & Reno3 Pro.
- Head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Oppo Reno3 (Pro)
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Oppo Reno3 and Oppo Reno3 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Honor X10 Stock Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. You can also join us (YTECHB) on Telegram for updates. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setup
- Download LG Velvet Stock Wallpapers
- Download Samsung Galaxy A21s Wallpapers