Two weeks ago, Apple released watchOS 7.2 Beta 2 Update for its Watch. Today, the Cupertino-based tech giant has released another update for the Apple Watch in the form of watchOS 7.2 Beta 3. The third beta patch is sowing with bug fixes and improvements. And the best thing is, it is now available to download. Here’s everything you need to know about the watchOS 7.2 Beta 3 Update.
The third beta update of watchOS 7.2 bags 18S5561a build number and weighs around 80MB of download size. If you’re using the Apple Watch Series 3 or later, then you can easily update the Apple Watch to the new update. The best thing is, developers can freely sideload the watchOS 7.2 beta 3 update on their Watch.
Talking about the changes, then the watchOS 7.2 comes with a Cardio fitness functionality. It measures VO2 max during exercise, the feature will be available in the Activity app on the Apple Watch. This suggests that Apple might push the public release of watchOS 7.2 with Fitness+. Apple has also mentioned a known issue in the release notes of watchOS 7.2 Beta 3 Update.
Here’s the known bug available in watchOS 7.2 Beta 3 Update.
- You might encounter references to Fitness+ in watchOS 7.2 beta 3; however, this feature isn’t currently available.
Download watchOS 7.2 Beta 3 Profile
If you want to install watchOS 7.2 third beta patch on your Apple Watch, then make sure to update your iPhone or iPad to the latest iOS or iPadOS updates. If your device is running on the latest update, then you can follow the below steps.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.2 beta 3 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.2 beta 3 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
How to Install watchOS 7.2 Developer Beta 3 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.2 developer beta third patch will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – How to Customize Your Activity on Apple Watch
If you’ve any queries, then leave it down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: