Last month, Apple officially released the watchOS 7 final update for compatible Apple Watch devices. It later receives a new update – watchOS 7.0.1 to fix a major bug. Now, Apple seeds the second major update for watchOS 7 supported devices, the newer one is entitled as watchOS 7.0.2. Here’s everything you need to know about watchOS 7.0.2 update.
The newer build on Apple Watch is seeding with a 18R402 build number and weighs only 75MB to download. Obviously, this release is compatible with the Apple Watch Series 3 and later devices.
Talking about the changes, then the watchOS 7.0.2 update knocks up with a slew of bug fixes and minor changes. Apple fixes the battery drain issue in this update alongside the ECG app access issue. Other than that, It has all the essential features of watchOS 7 – including new Watch Faces, Face Sharing, Cycling Directions, Wind Down mode, Handwashing, Language Translation, new Sleep app, and more.
Now let’s take a look at the watchOS 7.0.2 changelog.
watchOS 7.0.2 Update Changelog
watchOS 7.0.2 contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Addresses an issue that could cause the battery to drain more quickly
- Resolves an issue that prevented some users from accessing the ECG app in regions where it is available
Some features may not be available for all regions or on all Apple devices. For information on the security content of software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/HT201222
Download watchOS 7.0.2 Update
As always, if you’re iPhone or iPad is running on the latest builds of iOS or iPad – iOS 14.0.1 and iPadOS 14.0.1, then you can easily sideload the watchOS 7.0.2 update on the supported Apple Watch devices. Here are the steps you need to follow.
Note: You’ll not lose any data if you update your Apple Watch through the airborne update (aka OTA).
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to Install watchOS 7.0.2 Update on Apple Watch
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
That’s it. Now you can start using your Apple Watch running on watchOS 7.0.2 update.
You May Also Like – Download Apple High Speed Event Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends on your favorite social media platform.
More Related Articles: