We are already in the month of July, which means all the remaining and eligible Samsung phones will get the Android 12 update this month. The Galaxy A03s is currently the latest Samsung phone to receive the Android 12 based One UI 4.1 update. And if you are a Galaxy A03s user, you can check out the full details of the latest Android 12 update here.
Earlier we mentioned that Samsung will be rolling out Android updates for all its remaining eligible phones this month. This is because as per the official One UI 4 roadmap, July is the last month by which Samsung will be rolling out the Android 12 based One UI 4 update to all eligible phones. Samsung has already rolled out the update for flagship, mid-range, and most budget phones. And now we can expect an update for the entry-level phone as well.
The Android 12 update for Samsung Galaxy A03s is currently rolling out in Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Russia with build number A037FXXU1BVFB. The update is slowly rolling out to other regions as well. The major update for Galaxy A03s also updates the Android security patch to June 2022.
Samsung Galaxy A03s Android 12 Update Changelog
You can check the full changelog below.
Customize your phone with unique colors based on your wallpaper. Your colors will be applied to menus, buttons, backgrounds, and apps throughout your phone.
One UI Core 4.1 offers strong privacy protection to make sure your personal information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
- Permission info at a glance: See when each app accesses sensitive permissions such as Location, Camera, or Microphone in Permission usage. You can deny permissions for any apps you don’t feel comfortable with.
- Camera and microphone indicators: Keep prying eyes and ears away. A green dot will appear in the upper right corner of the screen when any app is using the camera or microphone. You can also use quick panel controls to temporarily block all apps from using the camera or microphone.
- Approximate location: Keep your exact location private. You can set apps that don’t need to know exactly where you are to only have access your general area.
- Clipboard protection: Keep your passwords, credit card numbers, and other sensitive information safe. You can choose to receive an alert whenever an app accesses content copied to the clipboard in another app.
More than just typing, Samsung Keyboard is all about expressing yourself and having fun.
- Quick access to emojis and stickers.: Self-expression is a tap away. Get to your emojis and stickers directly from the keyboard with a single button.
- Animated emoji pairs: Can’t find the right emoji? Combine two emojis together, then add an animation to really get your feelings across.
- Even more stickers: Spice up your conversations with a variety of new animated stickers available to download.
- Writing assistant: Keep your grammar and spelling on point with the new Writing assistant, powered by Grammarly (English only).
It all starts on the Home screen, where your favorite apps and features are just a tap away. One UI Core 4.1 helps you keep your home screen looking its best all the time.
- New widget design: Widgets have been redesigned to look better than ever, with info that’s easy to see at a glance and a more consistent style.
- Easier widget selection: Having trouble finding the right widget? You can now quickly scroll through the widget list to see what’s available from each app. You’ll also get recommendations for useful widgets to try out.
Use widgets to handle quick tasks without unlocking your phone, whether it’s controlling your music, checking your schedule, or capturing your best ideas.
- Listen where you want: Switch audio output from buds to speakers to your phone, all from the Lock screen.
- Voice recording: Got a great idea? Record a voice memo without unlocking your phone.
- Calendar and schedule at once: Check today’s schedule along with your calendar for the rest of the month on the Lock screen.
Enjoy a simpler layout while you take pictures and videos. The scene optimizer button only appears in Photo mode if there’s low light or you’re scanning a document. Portrait and Night mode settings are now tucked away and more intuitive.
- Lens and zoom: Lens icons show the magnification level, so you know how much you’re zoomed in.
- Video that never misses a moment: Recording starts immediately after you tap the Record button, instead of when you release it, so that you catch those precious moments before they’re gone. In Photo mode, you can touch and hold the Shutter button to start recording a quick video, then drag your finger to the Lock icon to continue recording without holding down the Shutter.
- Pro photography: Stay in control with the redesigned Pro mode settings. The cleaner look helps you focus on the shot, and the new level indicators added to the grid lines help you keep shots balanced.
Whether you’ve got thousands of pictures and videos or just a few treasured moments, Gallery makes it easier to find what you need and keep your collection organized.
- Enhanced stories: See your stories come to life with highlight videos that are created automatically. Just tap the preview at the top of each story to watch. You can also explore where the pictures in your stories were taken in the new Map view.
- Easier albums: Sort through albums more easily—even if they’ve got tons of pictures. In fact, you can sort albums by how many pictures and videos they contain so that your favorite and most used albums are always at the top of the list. A cover image also appears at the top of the screen when you view an album to give you a better feel for what the album contains.
- Worry-free remastering: Revert remastered pictures to their original versions at any time, even after they’re saved, so you never have to worry about losing the original.
- More control over information: Change or remove the date, time, and location of your pictures to correct it or keep it private. You can also select several pictures and edit their information at once.
Photo and video editor
Sometimes your photos and videos need a few tweaks. One UI’s Photo and Video editors are there to make your pictures look their best before you share them.
- Emojis and stickers: Use an emoji to cover the face of a shy friend or add stickers to create fun pictures and videos.
- Lighting control: Picture too dark because of bad lighting? The new Light balance feature helps you pull out all the details to make it look great.
- Never lose the original: Get bold with your editing! You can now revert both pictures and videos back to their original versions after they’re saved, or save them as copies to keep both the original and edited versions.
One UI helps you stay connected and share your experiences with others. Just tap the Share button in any app.
- Easier navigation: New layout and better navigation makes sharing a breeze. Swipe left or right to scroll through apps and contacts when you’re sharing.
- More customization: Make sharing your own. You can customize the list of apps that appear when you share content to keep the clutter away and focus only on the apps you use regularly.
One UI Core 4.1 makes it even easier to keep your busy life organized.
- Check your schedule on the Home screen: A new widget shows your schedule for the day along with a full calendar for the month.
- Quick add events: Need to add something to your calendar in a hurry? Just enter a title and you’re done.
- More search options: You’ve got more ways than ever to find your calendar events. Choose from recent search keywords or filter by color or sticker.
- Share with others: Sometimes you need to keep others in the loop. It’s now easier to share your calendars with other Galaxy users.
- Easier date and time selection: Setting event details is a breeze with separate date and time options.
- Recover deleted events: Events you delete will stay in the Trash for 30 days so you can get them back if you need them.
One UI’s fast and secure web browser now makes it even easier to find the webpages you’re looking for and protect your privacy.
- Search suggestions: Get more search suggestions when you enter text in the address bar. Results will appear with an all new design.
- Search from the Home screen: The new search widget helps you find what you’re looking for, right from the Home screen.
- Start in Secret mode: To protect your privacy, Samsung Internet will automatically start in Secret mode if you were using Secret mode during your last browsing session.
See your phone’s performance, security, and battery life at a glance, solve problems quickly, and get deep diagnostics for more complex issues.
- Battery and security at a glance: Battery and security issues will appear right on the main screen so you can solve problems more quickly.
- Understand your phone’s overall status: Your phone’s overall status is shown as an emoji, so you can understand instantly.
- Diagnostic checks: Now you can get right to Samsung Members diagnostics from Device Care. If something seems wrong with your phone, try the diagnostic tests to find out what the problem is and get suggestions for solving it.
One UI is designed for everyone. In One UI Core 4.1, you’ll get even more options to help you use your phone in the way that’s most comfortable for you.
- Always there when you need it: Access accessibility features more quickly with a floating button that’s always available.
- Adjust your screen at once: Adjust contrast and size at the same time with custom Display mode (High contrast or Large display).
- Eye comfort: More visibility options are available to meet your needs. You can reduce transparency or blur.
- Customizable flash notifications: Make the screen flash when you receive a notification. You customize colors for each app so you can easily determine where a notification is coming from.
- Easier magnification: Magnifier window has been merged with the new Magnification menu, giving you more options and more control for magnifying content on the screen.
More features and improvements
- Enhanced Dark mode: To keep you comfortable in the dark, Dark mode now automatically dims wallpapers and icons. Illustrations in Samsung apps now have Dark mode versions with darker colors for a more consistent experience that’s easier on your eyes.
- Charging info at a glance: When you start charging, different visual effects let you know your charging speed more intuitively.
- Easier brightness control: A bigger brightness bar in the quick panel makes it easier to change screen brightness with a swipe.
- Safety and emergency menu: The new Safety and emergency menu in Settings lets you manage your emergency contacts and safety information all in one place.
- Settings search enhancements: Improved search features help you find the settings you need, when you need them. You’ll get suggestions for related features depending on what you search for.
- Keep your eyes on the road: The new Driving monitor in Digital Wellbeing keeps track of when you use your phone while driving. You’ll get reports on how much you used your phone and which apps you used.
- Skip an alarm just once: Feel like sleeping in? You can now turn off an alarm just for one occurrence. It will turn back on automatically after it’s skipped.
- Day or night at a glance: Have a friend on the other side of the world? It’s easier to see if it’s a good time to contact them. The dual clock widget now shows different background colors for each city depending on whether it’s day or night.
- Switch from texts to calls: Texting not cutting it? Tap the person’s name at the top of the conversation to see their details or start a voice or video call.
- More search results in Messages: Now you can search your messages for photos, videos, web links, and more. The results are all filtered so you can jump right to what you’re looking for.
- Enhanced Edge panels: Keep your current app in view while using edge panels. Blurring has been removed to help you see more at once.
- Resizable picture-in-picture: If a floating video is getting in the way, pinch your fingers together to make it smaller. Want to see more? Spread your fingers apart to make it bigger.
- Quick access to pop-up window options: For easier multitasking, you can pin the window options menu to the top of the window to make it easier to access.
If you are a Galaxy A03s user, you should get the update soon considering the update is live in your region. Since the update is rolling out in batches, it can take a few days to reach all users. You can also manually check for the update by going to Settings > Software Update and once the update is available click on Download and Install button.
You May Also Like – Samsung RAM Plus Supported Devices List (Updated)
If you’ve any queries, then let us know in the comment box below. Also, share this article with your friends.