Just a few days ago, the Realme C21 got the new Realme UI 2.0 update via early access program. As the company has resolved major bugs, the update reaches open beta program stage. Yes, anyone using Realme C21 can get access to the company’s newest skin – Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11. Talking about the open beta update, it comes with a bunch of new features and fixes. Here’s everything you can check about Realme C21 Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta update.
As always, Realme, shared information about open beta on its community forum. And the company mentions that, RMX3061PU_11.A.39 software version is required to get access to the open beta program. Unlike the early access program, there’s no such limit for seats, so, you can register to open beta program anytime you want. The company also mention known issues while sharing information on its community forum. These are the known issues in Realme UI 2.0 open beta for Realme C21.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
For the time being, the update changelog is not available to us, but you can except these features – new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. Apart from that, the essential features of Android 11 are also available in this build.
Realme C21 Android 11 Open Beta Update
- Open Settings on your Realme smartphone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- After entering all the details click on Apply Now.
After submitting the details, you’ll receive the update via special OTA, simply download the update and start using the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update. I suggest you to take a backup of important data before downloading the update, also charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – Here’s why Pixel 5a is not available in India
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Wallpapers
- iOS 15 / iPadOS 15 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
- Windows 11 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]