There are still a bunch of Realme devices remaining to get the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0. And Realme C21 is one of those devices. The OEM finally opens the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application for Realme C21, which means you can expect the Open Beta update anytime soon. But it will be available to limited users only. Here you will know how to opt for Realme C21 Android 11 Early Access.
As you know Android 12 is nearing its stable release and Realme is already working on the Realme UI 3.0, so you can expect the remaining devices to get Android 11 soon. And Realme C21 will be among the first remaining phones to get the Android 11 stable update. But as usual first the Realme C21 Android 11 Open Beta will be available and after a specific testing duration, the OEM will rollout a stable update.
The Realme C21 Android 11 Early Access Application is already live which is the key to get Android 11 open beta. As usual the application will be accepted for limited users and it will be served as a first come first serve scenario. Before you apply for the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access on Realme C21, here are some points you have to note.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash on your device.Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Update for Realme C21
The Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 early access is now live for Realme C21 users. So if you are one of the Realme C21 users, you can apply for the Android 11 early access. But as you know it is an early build for Realme C21, you can face some issues in the update.
The Realme C21 Android 11 Early Access program will be available in batches and to limited users. So make sure to fill the form earliest if you want to test Android 11 on your Realme C21. Now let’s see how to apply for Realme C21 Android 11 Early Access.
- Phone should not be rooted
- Charge your phone to at least 60%
- Upgrade your phone to the latest available version (RMX3061PU_11.A.39)
- Make sure free space is available more than 5GB
- Take a full backup of your phone
How to get Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta on Realme C21
- Open Settings on your Realme smartphone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- After entering all the details click on Apply Now.
After submitting the application, the Realme team will review the application and if it passes the review, then you will get the update in few days. You can check for the update manually from Settings.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 6i
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: