OnePlus has just released a new software update for its premium OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphone, in the form of OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 version. Two months ago, OnePlus released last incremental update for OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro with BitMoji AOD and OnePlus Store. Now the company has released a new update with a new camera feature, updated security patch, improvements, and fixes. Read along to know more about OnePlus 9 (Pro) OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update.
The newest software upgrade is rolling in India, Europe, and North America with 22.214.171.124.LEx5DA, 126.96.36.199.LEx5BA, and 188.8.131.52.LEx5AA version number. This incremental update weighs approx. 150MB in size of download on the Pro model. A number of users have already received the latest update on their device. OnePlus is bumping up the monthly security patch version to September 2021 from July 2021.
Talking about the changes, then OnePlus is pushing XPan camera mode with the latest incremental update. The XPan cites Hasselblad’s XPan mode. The new feature allow users to shoot in different aspect ratios. Not only this but, the feature also comes with two new filters. The new incremental update bring optimization to the wireless charging feature and also offers better system stability. Here’s the complete changelog, you can check before downloading the new update.
OnePlus 9 (Pro) OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 Update – Changelog
- Optimized the wireless charging experience.
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.09.
- Fixed known issues and improved stability.
- Newly added XPan Mode, reproduces the preview box and unique aspect ratio of the legendary camera series “XPan”. It includes two unique filter styles – ‘color film’, ‘black and white film’ and a ‘film processing imitation’ effect that recreates the classic elements of retro shooting experiences.
OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 update is now available for OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphone. If you’re using the OnePlus 9 series smartphone, then now you can upgrade your smartphone to the new update. Though, it is in a rolling phase, I suggest you to check the updates manually, as there are sometimes when OTA notification does not arrive. You can check it by heading over to the Settings > System > System Updates > click on download and install if the new build is available.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 8.1 for OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- How to Root OnePlus 9 (Pro) and Unlock Bootloader
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download iPhone 13 Pro Wallpapers [FHD+]
- OnePlus Nord 2 Wallpapers are now available to download